Davin News Server

From: Chips Loral <loralandclinton@invalid.co>
Newsgroups: can.politics,talk.politics.guns,can.general,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics
Subject: Re: Tommy Robinson arrested for drawing breath in Canaduh
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 10:33:38 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-25 13:20, Chips Loral wrote:
>> Alan wrote:

>>> Nope. I'm talking about Canadian law, doofus.
>>
>> "In October 2012, Robinson was arrested and held on the charge of
>> having entered the United States illegally."
>
> I provided that as an example of his behaviour.

Not an actionable one as Canaduh  does NOT adhere to nor enforce US
immigration law, now do they fascist?

https://www.thenational.scot/news/national/uk-today/24411221.tommy-robinson-mocked-immigration-offence-arrest/

"The 41-year-old said on X (formerly known as Twitter): "None of this
makes sense, I'm now detained in Calgary, prevented from leaving the
city, these conditions stop me from continuing my tour of Canada and
meeting with guests for podcasts.

"I'm not even allowed to leave to travel home."

Robinson had been booked to speak in three Canadian cities by a
far-right outlet called Rebel News.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/warmington-canada-not-known-for-tough-on-immigration-unless-its-tommy-robinson-in-country

Suddenly, Canada’s usually soft immigration and border entry system is
throwing the book at somebody.

Robinson, meanwhile, managed to record from inside the police vehicle
where an officer told him an immigration warrant was signed by a
commissioner and hinted it was the result of an alleged disclosure issue
on the entry application.

While he may have been nailed on a technicality, no formal charges have
been announced. Calgary Police have referred all inquiries to the CBSA.

Robinson, who has been supportive of Israel during the latest war, was
later released.

“None of this makes sense,” he posted to X.

He told Rebel New’s Ezra Levant he’s been confined to stay in Calgary
and fears he may not make it to Edmonton or Toronto for scheduled
appearances.

“I am banned from leaving Calgary,” he told Levant. “I am not allowed to
leave Canada. I said, ‘What if I want to go home?’ They said, ‘You are
not allowed to.’”

The National Council of Canadian Muslims posted to X, saying with his
past legal troubles and affiliation with the EDL “he should never have
been let into Canada.”

However once permitted to enter, it is rare to see the use of such force
to arrest a man on an alleged immigration form issue. Perhaps if they
needed to address Robinson’s status, an invitation to the office instead
of a major takedown would have been better."

So then, imprisoned in Calgary with no return to Blighty in the offing?

How ironic that as Assange was freed, Tommy was renditioned and made a
politcal/immigration prisoner for errors on an entry form.

You fascist Canuckleheads are trash!