Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL - Almost Half of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Gas Cars
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 11:11:43 -0700

On 2024-06-25 19:26, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2024 09:10:07 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> So your "Argument" is -- and you need to pay attention here because Lord
>>> knows you're not bright -- people who don't drive EVs like them, even if
>>> EV owners do not, so they must be good.
>>
>> Nope. I'm just pointing out something that the previous poster didn't
>> want to...
>
> WHAT "something?
>
> WHAT didn't I "acknowledged"? [giggled]
>
> Oh wait... I DON'T CARE.

Which is why you're spending all the effort to make this post.

> The topic is "Almost Half of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Gas Cars".
>
> Is that true or false?

It's false. That is not what the survey actually said. The actual survey
said they were "likely to", not that the "want to".

And the reason that was most cited for being "likely to" buy a gas car
next time was lack of charging infrastructure...

...so the increasing charging infrastructure WILL change how many
actually go back.

> It's true, so your "add-on" is moot and irrelevant.
>
> The point of the article is that more and more people want to switch back FROM
> EVs. It's NOT about who might or might not buy in the future.

Nope. To claim "more and more" you need to show a similar earlier survey.

> You might as well have replied with, "the price of beans in Boston is going
> up", because THAT has JUST as much to do with the point of my article as what
> you wrote.
>
> The article I wrote did NOT have anything in it about those who MIGHT buy an EV
> in the future, so you added more JUST so you could argue something.

For examining the future of EV vehicles, you need to know how many are
switching away from them AND how many are switching TO them.

> Again... The topic is "Almost Half of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Gas Cars".
>
> Is that true or false?

It's false as it is not what the McKinsey survey actually stated.

> What YOU added has NO bearing on what I wrote, so fuck off, pussy-boy.
>
> Refute this: "Almost Half of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Gas Cars", or STFU.

Already done.