Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL - Almost Half of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Gas Cars
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 14:25:19 -0400

  Alan wrote:

>>> Nope. I'm just pointing out something that the previous poster didn't
>>> want to acknowledged.

Which was a claim that people WHO DO NOT DRIVE EVs like them.
People who do drive them largely regret the purchases, but
that doesn't mean anything because people don't own on, never
drive one do like them.

Which is insane.

The set {Don't drive one} is utterly irrelevant here, and it
is what you (twice now) identified as the important set.

You're fucked in the head, is what I'm saying.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5