Davin News Server

From: Chips Loral <loralandclinton@invalid.co>
Newsgroups: can.politics,talk.politics.guns,can.general,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics
Subject: Re: Tommy Robinson arrested for drawing breath in Canaduh
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 16:56:52 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-26 10:07, Chips Loral wrote:
>> Alan wrote:

>>> So you're saying that Robinson is lying about why he was arrested,
>>> Loser-2?
>>>

>> We all saw the film, we all saw their jackboot 2 word answers to him
>> and to Ezra Levant.
>
> I saw the VIDEO...

Semantics define the loser, always.

> ...but I didn't see the supposed "jackboot" part.

Those two were dressed for a day of north woods logging, not white
collar fascist lawfare in a hotel parking lot.

But to be fair, they prolly were logging boots, if semantics is all you
can slink away from this over the top harassment with.

> Was it the gently placing him in handcuffs?

Yet when it was old ladies at an abortion clinic sitting in chairs you
were all over it.

> What?

Do you even have a conscience?

It is a typically (of late) rampant overuse of police power on at best a
a petty data entry error.

Here's a hint - have your goons check the forms more carefully before
they issue an entry visa, eh hoser?