Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: can.politics,talk.politics.guns,can.general,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics
Subject: Re: Tommy Robinson arrested for drawing breath in Canaduh
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 13:39:34 -0700

On 2024-06-27 13:31, Chips Loral wrote:
> Alan wrote:

>>> Semantics define the loser, always.

>>> Those two were dressed for a day of north woods logging, not white
>>> collar fascist lawfare in a hotel parking lot.
>>
>> It's "jackboot" because they're in plain clothes?
>
> Unprofessional attire and a jackboot over-arrest.

Being in plainclothes and blending into a crowd is part of professional
policing.

>>> But to be fair, they prolly were logging boots, if semantics is all
>>> you can slink away from this over the top harassment with.

>>> Yet when it was old ladies at an abortion clinic sitting in chairs
>>> you were all over it.
>>
>> All over what?
>
> Criticizing the old biddies, duh.

What criticisms did I level?

They weren't just praying. They were blocking entrance and egress to and
from the clinic...

...and they were arrested for it.

>>> Do you even have a conscience?
>>
>> Robinson broke the law.
>
> They let him in.

Because he lied.

>> He got arrested.
>
> Intimidation not a valid arrest.

He broke the law by lying.

>>> It is a typically (of late) rampant overuse of police power on at
>>> best a a petty data entry error.
>>>
>>> Here's a hint - have your goons check the forms more carefully before
>>> they issue an entry visa, eh hoser?
>>
>> So you're suggesting it's the governments job to check out where or
>> not a person is lying on their forms?
>
> So oyu;re suggesting that they not verify?

I'm suggesting that people lie on forms and it isn't always feasible to
catch them at the time it happens.

> If so he'd not have been arrested at all, capisce, dumbfuck?

So you're against the arrest, trial and conviction of Hunter Biden for
lying on a form.

Got it.