Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: can.politics,talk.politics.guns,can.general,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics
Subject: Re: Tommy Robinson arrested for drawing breath in Canaduh
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 16:04:02 -0700

On 2024-06-27 15:51, Chips Loral wrote:
> Alan wrote:

>>> Unprofessional attire and a jackboot over-arrest.
>>
>> Being in plainclothes and blending into a crowd is part of
>> professional policing.
>
> The only crowd they'd blend with is up in Yellowknife - not downtown
> Calgary.
>
> The Tahoes are another big tell.

Since you don't know what the crowd actually looked like...

>>> Criticizing the old biddies, duh.
>>
>> What criticisms did I level?
>
> I'm not going to re-litigate that battle with you, your feigned paucity
> of memory is just an excuse to walk away from another of your many
> losses here.

You've got nothing.

Just live with it.

>> They weren't just praying. They were blocking entrance and egress to
>> and from the clinic...
>>
>> ...and they were arrested for it.
>
> There we go - in comfy easy chairs, those nasty old biddies!

What does it matter if they were in chairs?

>>> They let him in.
>>
>> Because he lied.
>
> You just tried to tell us they needn't take the time to verify his
> answers first = pick a lane for once in your miserable debating half-life.

That literally doesn't follow from what I've said.

>>> Intimidation not a valid arrest.
>>
>> He broke the law by lying.
>
> Just as Turdeau will be enforcing pre-crime based on what one is alleged
> to be thinking...it's all fascism.

Deflection.

>>> So oyu;re suggesting that they not verify?
>>
>> I'm suggesting that people lie on forms and it isn't always feasible
>> to catch them at the time it happens.
>
> With his notariety?
>
> You're sandbagging yet again.
>
> They'd have nailed him for a spelling error too.
>

>>> If so he'd not have been arrested at all, capisce, dumbfuck?
>>
>> So you're against the arrest, trial and conviction of Hunter Biden for
>> lying on a form.
>>
>> Got it.
>
> Did Tommy bring in firearms!?!

Not what Hunter Biden was convicted of.

You agree Biden was convicted for lying on the form for a gun permit, right?

> A laptop packed with underage hooker porn?

Not what Hunter Biden was convicted of.

You agree Biden was convicted for lying on the form for a gun permit, right?

> Parmesan meth to snort off the tundra?

Not what Hunter Biden was convicted of.

You agree Biden was convicted for lying on the form for a gun permit, right?

> You've lost another round, chump.

Feh.