Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL - Almost Half of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Gas Cars
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 23:05:34 -0500

On Thu, 27 Jun 2024 10:26:16 -0700,  Alan says...

> > Yes, and THOSE who are "likely"... do they ever?
>
> And of those who say they are "likely" to return to an IC vehicle...
>
> ...do they ever?

I don't know, and you don't either, but YOU act like you DO know, so fuck off,
cock-holster.

=====

June:

Avalanches Strand Dozens In Chile

Utah's Snowiest Two-Year Period On Record

Canada Hit With Extremes

Swiss Glacier Recovery

Ski Season Delays In S. America After Record Snow

Coldest Start To Winter In Decades For Parts Of Australia

Polar Blast Hits Australian Alps

Montana's Record Lows and Snows

Fresh Snowfall Hits Northwestern Peaks

Cold Records Fall In Montana And Alberta

Frosts Hit The Aussie Tropics

Queensland Freeze Breaks 32-Year Record

Record Cold British Columbia

New Study Identifies Antarctica's Record Winter Cold

More Monster Snowfalls Hit South America

Eastern Aussies Shiver

Unusual Summer Cold And Snow To Sweep America

Feet Of June Snow Hit Fonna, Norway As Europe Turns Blue

Eastern Australia Shivers

Record June Snow In The Alps

Summer In Japan Arrives a Little Late

Europe Chills

It Was A Cold May For Many
Heavy Snow Hits Northeast Iceland
UK Enduring A Historically Cold June
Frosts on June 11
Summer Snow In Northern India
50 Billion Tons Of Snow Has Fallen On Greenland So Far In June
Snowstorm In Himalayas Kills At Least 9
Snow Hits Parts of South Africa For First Time In 40 Years
Scotland Sees Snow
Global Temperature Drop (of COURSE... Hunga Tonga's Water Vapour!)
Warnings Issued In South Africa For "Disruptive Cold And Snow"
Coldest May Lows In 70-Years Hit Wagnerite, Australia
Argentina Abnormally Cold
Almost 7-Feet of June Snow Traps Hikers In German Alps
Snow Set For Scotland
Rare Frost Advisories In Ontario
It's Snowing In Northern India
Spring Freeze "Sharply Reduces" Russia's Wheat Harvest
Summer Skiing In Europe After Record-Breaking Spring Snow
Record Cold Strikes Japan
Frigid Streak At The South Pole
Low Olive Harvest In Greece Due To 'Weather Shifts'
Greenland's Record Ice Gains
Colder-Than-Average May In Europe
South America Freezes
U.S. Ski Industry Reports 5th-Best Season On Record
"Deep, Drifting Snow" Keeps Beartooth Closed
The Suess de Vries Cycle
Spring Anomalies From BC To SoCal
Winter Prolonged In Alaska
Australia's Cold And Snow
Chile's Weather Agency Got It Dead Wrong As South America Freezes
Spring Anomalies From BC To SoCal
Record May Cold Hits South Australia
Latest Snowfall In Decades At Snoqualmie
Frozen Turkey