Davin News Server

From: harley@yazzy.com
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Re: Over 75 percent of journalists who died in 2023 were killed by the Israeli army in the Gaza Strip
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 11:45:14 -0500

On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 06:49:36 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
<campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Jun 24 00:57:48 UTC, NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>

>> The US-based Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) places the number of
>> journalists killed in Gaza since the start of the war at a minimum of 103.
>> According to CPJ, 30 percent worked for media outlets affiliated with
>> Hamas.
>>

>About 30 percent seems about right.  About a third of the lot of us
>believe that Mosque built on a Roman Fort is our Stairway to Heaven.
>
>I'm not inclined to dispute the matter  ;)
>
>Dhu

How many journalists die in a war zone is not indicative of anything
except that they died in a war zone.  How many die sitting at their
desks at some newspaper or magazine?

Stop your idiocy of intimating that somehow they were assassinated for
some reason or other. They died in a WAR ZONE. Period.