Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: See? Liberals Have ZERO Senses of Humour (I'm Discussing With A Cuntnadian Liberal, Rudy... I'll...)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 13:21:37 -0500

... spell "humour" any damn which way *I* please, you pedantic little pussy.

Is THIS how you spell "me"?

"Narcissistic cowards who have kill-filed mt(sic)" - Rudy Canoza

Is THIS how you spell "Deadwood"?

When An Involuntarily Retired (Pruned Deadwoo)(sic) - Rudy Canoza

Is THIS how you spell "entirely"?

It is a dark moment *entire*(sic) created by... - Rudy Canoza

Is THIS how you spell "these"?

"This(sic) comments" - Rudy Canoza

(more of Rudy's misspellings, below)

=====

On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 07:13:43 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and
physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three sport letterman, like me, and who was
*NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me,
and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball,
like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many women as me, says...

=====

On the other hand... I *WAS* a 3 sport letterman, *WAS* a bouncer in THREE
different restaurants / bars / lounges / discos (Chan's, Victor's Jamaica
Joe's), *WAS* an assistant golf pro, *WAS* a lifeguard on the white sand
beaches of Ft. Walton/Destin, (getting more pussy in a week, than you did your
whole life), *AND* dunked a basketball at 5'9" for first time in 11th grade,
*AND* played college baseball AND basketball (dual scholarships), *AND* dated
the captain of the cheer-leading squad as a SOPHOMORE in high school. (there
was no freshman class)

Rudy was a nerd and later that IT guy that NO ONE liked and girls thought
creepy. LOL

Now watch... I gave NO reason for Rudy to reply... but he will.

THAT'S how narcissists operate. They can't help it. I've ignored Rudy's posts
where all he did was insult me...

... let's see if Rudy can.

100 on it that he can't.

=====

"That's a *lie*. It and methane *absolutely* are causing global warming, the
the(sic) CO2 and methane *are* from human economic activity." - Rudy Canoza

"Narcissistic cowards who have kill-filed mt(sic)" - Rudy Canoza

When An Involuntarily Retired (Pruned Deadwoo)(sic) - Rudy Canoza

It is a dark moment *entire*(sic) created by... - Rudy Canoza

"This(sic) comments" - Rudy Canoza

Fuck off with you(sic) copypasta. - Rudy Canoza

"Wnenever(sic) Hartung starts off with "So...", e.g. "So what you're saying
is...", what follows is always a straw man, which is a type of lie." - Rudy
Canoza

"You already squandered you(sic) one reply." - Rudy Canoza

"You found it somewhere and copypastaed(sic) - Rudy Canaoza

"So, the judge was actually *is*(sic) actually a felon." - Rudy Canaoza

"It choose(sic) you" - Rudy Canaoza

THEN, he fucks up his own fuckup.

"It chooe(sic) you"? - Rudy Canoza

[giggle]

"Adversary and enemy are not synonyms." - Rudy Canoza(sic)

AlleyCat, the narcissist, ,(sic) The Insanely Jealous Narcissist - Rudy Canoza

The vast majority of political violence in the U.S>(sic) is committed by far
right-wingnuts. - Rudy Canaoza

"LOL... Ruy(sic) *correctly* points out that "adversary" and "enemy" are not
synonyms" - Rudy Canoza

THEN, fucks up again, trying to right his wrong.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"LOL... Ruey(sic) *correctly* points out that "adversary" and "enemy" are not
synonyms" - Rudy Canaoza

"Adversary and enemy are not synonyms." - Rudy Canoza

Not a fuck up, per se... just a lie.

Look (sic) Rudy makes me do - Rudy Canaoza

No. The subject line is a a ie(sic). - Professor of Grammar, Rudy "I Fucked Up
Again" - Rudy Canoza

"You don't(sic) your ass from your face, shitbag." - Professor of Grammar, Rudy
"I Fucked Up Again"" - Rudy Canoza

"Decent People Laught"(sic) - Rudy Canoza

"I have reduce(sic) my assets." - Rudy "Bill Flett" Canoza

"I really have explain(sic) fully why no one died to "preserve our liberty." -
Rudy Canoza

"It would if were were(sic) writing in German, which, of course, we aren't." -
Rudy "Bill Flett" Canoza

"You didn't even read you(sic) copypasta lie bullshit." - Rudy "Bill Flett"
Canoza

"living rent-free in you(sic) diseased imagination." - Rudy Canoza

Yes, *YOU* know where I kicke(sic) your squat-to-piss no-fight faggot ass, you
fat fairy. - Rudy Canoza

"No one aksed(sic) you, Google Groups faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"Eric Schild - hysterical histrionical estogen(sic)-oozing squat-to-piss fairy
- squealed" - Rudy Canoza

Estogen? What the fuck is Estogen, brainiac?

"That exclude(sic) McEnany and you, and also Trump." - Rudy Canoza

"Oh, that's right:  you're(sic) Nazi." - Rudy Canoza

Thursday, October 10, 2019:  "Trump has *failed* to delegitimate(sic) the
impeachment effort, as the growing public support for it shows." - Rudy Canoza

Wednesday, August 4, 2020:  "As I already explained:  *every* word Trump says
about the election is part of an attempt to try to delegitimate(sic) it in
advance." - Rudy Canoza

Tuesday, August 3, 2020:  "Everything he says about the election is intended to
destabilize and delegitimate(sic) it." - Rudy Canoza

Friday, August 7, 2020:  "No. Trump's deliberate attempts to delegitimate(sic)
the election are well proved." - Rudy Canoza

Funny how he *NEVER* uses that word AFTER I corrected the narcissistic idiot.

"[snip plagiarized bullshit that AlleyPussyBitch has'nt[sic] even read]" - Rudy
Canoza - 6/15/21 - Contraction error...funny!

"I have reduce(sic) my assets." - "Bill Flett" - 6/12/21 - More verb tense
problems for our uneducated lil guy. - Rudy Canoza

"I really have explain(sic) fully why no one died to 'preserve our liberty.'" -
Wednesday is Verb Problem day for Dwarfling, "Rudy Canoza" 6/9/21

"It would if were[sic] were writing in German, which, of course, we aren't." -
Rudy Canoza 6/8/21

"You didn't even read you[sic] copypasta lie bullshit." - Rudy Canoza - 6/8/21
- Pronoun problems for The Dwarf

"living rent-free in you[sic] diseased imagination." - "Rudy Canoza" - 2/10/21
- More dwarfish pronoun problems

"The(sic) did not "invade" anything, ratboy." --- "Rudy Canoza" 7/10/21 Article
or pronoun? Which is it to be?

"The salient characteristic of right-wingnut shitbags like ratboy"(sic). ---
"Rudy Canoza" 7/8/21  No verb, therefore it is not a sentence. Tsk-tsk.

"Fuck off with Delwaware."(sic) - "Rudy Canoza" 7/23/21 The Dwarfling discovers
a new state!

"When Nazi sympathizer(sic) like you are exterminated" - "Orni Thopter" 7/23/21
Even Rudy's socks have problems with plurals. - Rudy Canoza

"*(A)ny*(sic) measure the(sic) either outright prevents eligible voters from
voting"(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)
(sic) - "Rudy Canoza" 7/19/21 More problems with articles...

"She's an excellent judge, and his(sic) criticism of Trump's truly shitty
lawyers is spot-on." - "Rudy Canoza" 7/12/21 More gender-shifting? Hahaha.