Davin News Server

From: Chips Loral <loralandclinton@invalid.co>
Newsgroups: can.politics,talk.politics.guns,can.general,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics
Subject: Re: Tommy Robinson arrested for drawing breath in Canaduh
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 16:01:11 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-06-27 16:10, Chips Loral wrote:
>> Alan wrote:

>>> Since you don't know what the crowd actually looked like...
>>
>> Yeah I do.
>
> Really? How?

I watched the whole affair from a few angles - just normal folk, not a
lumberjack convention.

>>> You've got nothing.
>>>
>>> Just live with it.
>>
>> You came back to your debate barf like a dog, was it tastier the 2nd
>> time?
>
> You've got nothing, and you know it.

I own you, thankfully at no cost to me.

>>> What does it matter if they were in chairs?
>>
>> No threat to any one at any time.
>
> So if someone decide to take an easy chair and block your front door...
>
> ...you'd be totally cool with that?

I'd not misrepresent them as any physical danger to anything.

I'm also not an abortionist/murderer, so...

>>> That literally doesn't follow from what I've said.
>>
>> You're barmy.

>>> Deflection.
>>
>> A fact you ran from time and again.
>>
>> Now they set up immigration form stings.
>>
>> Tomorrow - who knows?
>>
>> Did the Ontario bridge protest truckers ever get their bank accounts
>> back?
>
> Don't know.

Nor do you seem to care - obviously, you fascist Turdeauling.

>>> Not what Hunter Biden was convicted of.
>>
>> But what he had the niece he was boning dispose of for him.
>>
>>> You agree Biden was convicted for lying on the form for a gun permit,
>>> right?

>>> Not what Hunter Biden was convicted of.
>>>
>>> You agree Biden was convicted for lying on the form for a gun permit,
>>> right?

>>> Not what Hunter Biden was convicted of.
>>>
>>> You agree Biden was convicted for lying on the form for a gun permit,
>>> right?
>>>

>> You understand your non srequitur obfuscation has been fired back at
>> you, good.
>
> Nope.

Yep.

> You're saying that if you lie on a form, you should be arrested,
> while you're fine with Hunter Biden being convicted of the very same
> thing: lying on a form.

Which is a greater crime in either of our nations  - lying a gun form or
missing some answers on an immigration visitor form?

You dumb fuck.