Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: This Ski Bunny Is a Certifiable Liar
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 22:43:28 -0700

On 2024-06-28 21:21, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 20:02:13 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> No... really... if you had the archiving system I have, you'd know this.
>>
>> If it were that easy, you'd produce it.
>
> I think my provider would kick me if I posted 4,068,601,856 bytes of archival
> text files.

So just post the relevant one...

...rather than making a cowards excuses.

> Gimme a phrase from this newsgroup and I'll show you how easy and fast it is.
>

>>> Cut the shit, shit-eater... we know you searched already and HATED the
>>> results... and THAT'S why you're here calling others liars... because you KNOW
>>> it's true.
>>>
>>> "6000 police agencies not reporting crime"
>>>
>>> About 23,000,000 results (0.55 seconds)
>>
>> That's the number of results you get WITHOUT the quotations in the search.
>
> Ummmm... nope. That was WITH quotes. See? You can't trust a Mac to do a man's
> job.

You think Google operates differently on a Mac, Loser?

> No... dickhead... you're lying. Whatsa matta... you got no one to talk to
> tonight? Is that why you keep lying... to keep me showing you for the liar you
> are so, at least someone's paying attention to you?
>
> LOL
>
> Sad.
>
> I will show you results of both with and without quote marks.
>
> With Quotes from THREE different browsers:
>
> https://i.imgur.com/1QcMwW8.jpg

Where it says:

"Results for 6000 police agencies not reporting crime (without quotes)".

> https://i.imgur.com/csserqR.jpg

Where it says:

"Results for 6000 police agencies not reporting crime (without quotes)".

> https://i.imgur.com/O3he0cG.jpg

Where it says:

"Results for 6000 police agencies not reporting crime (without quotes)".

> And don't get giddy, thinking I'm doing your bidding. I'm enjoying showing
> others what kind of liars liberal Cuntnadians are.
>
>> Put quotes around the whole phrase, and:
>
> I did... see above.

I did.

And your pages literally say:

"Results for 6000 police agencies not reporting crime (without quotes)".