Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: This Ski Bunny Is a Certifiable Liar
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2024 08:10:07 -0500

On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 22:43:28 -0700, Alan says...

> >> That's the number of results you get WITHOUT the quotations in the search.
> >
> > Ummmm... nope. That was WITH quotes. See? You can't trust a Mac to do a man's
> > job.

I used quotes and got the results I was looking for. Who fucking CARES if the
EXACT phrase was not found?

Read the results, moron.

I'll list them below.

> You think Google operates differently on a Mac, Loser?

YOU said "no results" so how the fuck do I know? A Mac's never been in this
house. One of my friends has a Mac and every time I used it, it sucked, and it
was slow, and it was the top of the line Mac.

It had to be... he was doing 3d graphics for the Air Force. It was sloooooow,
even while using a simple browser.

Macs suck. I build better AND faster PCs for less than a quarter the price.

> > No... dickhead... you're lying. Whatsa matta... you got no one to talk to
> > tonight? Is that why you keep lying... to keep me showing you for the liar you
> > are so, at least someone's paying attention to you?
> >
> > LOL
> >
> > Sad.
> >
> > I will show you results of both with and without quote marks.
> >
> > With Quotes from THREE different browsers:
> >
> > https://i.imgur.com/1QcMwW8.jpg
>
> Where it says:

> "Results for 6000 police agencies not reporting crime (without quotes)".

So fucking what? WHO said that results with or without quote marks, matters?
They get the same results.

> > https://i.imgur.com/csserqR.jpg
>
> Where it says:

> "Results for 6000 police agencies not reporting crime (without quotes)".

So fucking what? WHO said that results with or without quote marks, matters?
They get the same results.

> > https://i.imgur.com/O3he0cG.jpg
>
> Where it says:

> "Results for 6000 police agencies not reporting crime (without quotes)".

So fucking what? WHO said that results with or without quote marks, matters?
They get the same results.

> > And don't get giddy, thinking I'm doing your bidding. I'm enjoying showing
> > others what kind of liars liberal Cuntnadians are.
> >
> >> Put quotes around the whole phrase, and:
> >
> > I did... see above.
>
> I did.
>
> And your pages literally say:
>
> "Results for 6000 police agencies not reporting crime (without quotes)".

So fucking what? WHO said that results with or without quote marks, matters?
I only put quote marks around "6000 police agencies not reporting crime" to
show YOU what I was putting into the search engines. I got the results that I
wanted WITH and withOUT the quotes, so it doesn't fucking MATTER.

YOU'RE the one who played the pedantic pussy and thought that "6000 police
agencies not reporting crime" had to be in quotes, or it didn't count.

What kind of Cuntnadian pussy shit is that? You read the results and you didn't
like them, so you whined about the words being in quotes, as if someone had to
SAY those EXACT words, in that EXACT order.

You're such a fucking child.

"6000 police agencies not reporting crime" in one form or another was in the
results, so fuck off with your childish bullshit, and even if those exact words
WEREN'T in the story, some semblance of them were, like 31% of 18,000 agencies,
etc.

See what I did there, stupid? I put the phrase in quotes to separate it from
the statements I was making and highlight what I was putting in the search
engines. With or without quotes, I got the results that were needed to make you
look the stupid pedantic little pussy fuck child that you are.

Who SAID there had to be that EXACT quote or even those exact WORDS? You? LOL
Fuck you and the whore-man you rode in on.

The following words, which may or may not include ANY of the words "6000 police
agencies not reporting crime", tell the story, whether YOU like it or not.

=====

"23% of U.S. law enforcement agencies on average did not report any crime data
to the FBI"

"More than 6,000 law enforcement agencies were missing from the FBI's national
crime data last year"

"Much of the confusion seems to stem from a July 2023 article from the Marshall
Project which (CORRECTLY AT THE TIME) noted that 6,000 or so agencies hadn't
submitted data to the FBI's NIBRS collection for 2022 as of February 2023."

"Nearly 40% of law enforcement agencies around the country did not submit any
data in 2021"

"3 days ago - More than 6,000 law enforcement agencies were missing from the
FBI's national crime data last year"

America Has a Crime Reporting Problem
Aug 10, 2023 - 31 percent of the 18,000 law enforcement agencies across the
U.S. failed to report crime data to the FBI's ...

"Per the chart above, there are over 6,000 police agencies not participating in
third-quarter statistics"

"Thousands of police agencies fell through the cracks because they didn't catch
up with the changes on time. More than 6,000 law enforcement ..."

"As noted in the article: crime is down with 72% of the law enforcement
agencies reporting. No mention of which agencies have not reported ..."

Shall I continue?

I'm pretty sure, that with 23,000,000 results, I can find more.

Again... who in the FUCK said that the EXACT phrase "6000 police agencies not
reporting crime" had to be found or it didn't natter?

You.

Fuck off, man-fucking stalker.

=====

I'm not deleting those that don't match EXACTLY to your bullshit conditions. If
they're listed, they're probably pertinent.

What's 31% of 18,000?

LOL

"In 2022, 31% of the 18,000 law enforcement agencies across the U.S. failed to
report crime data to the FBI's national database"

=====

Many Large U.S. Police Agencies Are Missing From FBI Crime Data

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2023/07/13/fbi-crime-rates-data-gap-nibrs

Jul 13, 2023 - More than 6,000 law enforcement agencies were missing from the
FBI's national crime data last year, representing nearly one-third of the
nation's 18,000 police agencies. ... When the FBI released a new hate crime
crimes from 2020 to 2021. In June, when Florida Gov ...

See if Police in Your State Reported Crime Data to the FBI

In 2022, 31% of the 18,000 law enforcement agencies across the U.S. failed to
report crime data to the FBI's national database after transitioning to a new
data collection system, according to the latest statistics from the FBI.
Participation has improved since 2021 when almost 40% of the agencies were
missing. The Marshall Project continues to follow the real-world consequences
of the gaps.
The Problem With The FBI's Missing Crime Data

The uncertainty largely stems from the fact that 2021's data was more
incomplete than any in recent memory. Comprehensive FBI data depends on law
enforcement agencies' (there are about 18,000 in the U.S.) voluntary
submissions. This year about 7,000 police agencies, covering about 35% of the
U.S. population, were missing.

=====

Did 6,000 Agencies Fail To Report Crime Data In 2022?

https://jasher.substack.com/p/did-6000-agencies-fail-to-report

Jun 17, 2024 - Only 1 of the 90 agencies representing 250,000 or more people
failed to report data to the FBI in 2022 (Tucson, AZ) while 17 of the 329
cities over 100,000 failed to report. The vast majority of agencies that didn't
report in 2022 were small agencies representing populations between 0 and
10,000 - 2,667 of 3,158 (84%).

=====

A Guide To The Many Police Agencies Not Reporting Crime Data - NCJA

https://www.ncja.org/crimeandjusticenews/a-guide-to-the-many-police-agencies-
not-reporting-crime-data

Aug 15, 2022 - Nearly 40 percent of the 18,000 U.S. law enforcement agencies
failed to report crime data to the FBI's database in 2021 after the transition
to a new collection system. The transition creates huge gaps in national crime
stats sure to be exploited by politicians, reports the Marshall Project. The
missing data are not random - in some of the largest states like California,
Florida and New York ...

=====

See If Police In Your State Reported Crime Data To The FBI

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2022/08/15/see-if-police-in-your-state-
reported-crime-data-to-the-fbi

Aug 15, 2022 - In 2022, 31% of the 18,000 law enforcement agencies across the
U.S. failed to report crime data to the FBI's national database after
transitioning to a new data collection system, according to the latest
statistics from the FBI. Participation has improved since 2021 when almost 40%
of the agencies were missing. The Marshall Project continues to follow the
real-world consequences of the gaps.

=====

Some Police Agencies Stop Reporting Crime Data To The FBI - ABC15 Arizona

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/thousands-of-police-agencies-stop-
reporting-crime-data-to-the-fbi

And just look at the resulting data loss: Nearly 16,000 agencies in the U.S.
(15,897) reported crimes to the FBI in 2020. Updated numbers the FBI released
to Newsy Thursday, show only 11,920 ...

=====

The Problem With The FBI's Missing Crime Data

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2022/10/08/the-problem-with-the-fbi-s-
missing-crime-data

Oct 8, 2022 - The uncertainty largely stems from the fact that 2021's data was
more incomplete than any in recent memory. Comprehensive FBI data depends on
law enforcement agencies' (there are about 18,000 in the U.S.) voluntary
submissions. This year about 7,000 police agencies, covering about 35% of the
U.S. population, were missing.

=====

The FBI Changed How It Collects Data From Police Departments ... - MSN

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/the-fbi-changed-how-it-collects-data-from-
police-departments-heres-how-thats-affecting-violent-crime-numbers/ss-AA1l3ceU

Dec 5, 2023 - While the FBI tries to collect crime data directly from more than
18,000 police agencies through its Uniform Crime Reporting program, the
National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) interviews ...

=====

FBI Says Crime Has Plummeted To Start 2024 - The Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/fbi-crime-statistics-
2024-b2561552.html

Jun 12, 2024 - In 2022, about two-thirds of the nation's 6,000 police agencies
report their data to the FBI. The issue stems from a change in how the FBI
asked agencies to submit data in 2021.

=====

Thousands Of Police Agencies Stop Reporting Crime Data To The FBI

https://www.scrippsnews.com/us-news/crime/thousands-of-police-depts-stop-
reporting-crime-data-to-fbi

And just look at the resulting data loss: Nearly 16,000 agencies in the U.S.
(15,897) reported crimes to the FBI in 2020. Updated numbers the FBI released
to us Thursday, show only 11,920 police agencies remain for 2021. That's nearly
4,000 police agencies dropping out. "It was simply a mistake for the FBI to
require local agencies to abandon ...

=====

Cities Nationwide Not Reporting Crime Data To FBI

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/cities-nationwide-not-reporting-crime-
data-to-fbi/

Jun 15, 2022 - The New York City and Los Angeles police departments are among
the 40% of law enforcement agencies nationwide not sharing their 2021 crime
data with the FBI. "Crime is on a lot of people's minds, and it's unfortunate
that in 2021 we don't have good crime data from across the

=====

FBI Says 2021 Crime Data Undermined By Lack Of Police Reporting

https://thecrimereport.org/2022/03/23/fbi-says-2021-crime-data-undermined-by-
lack-of-police-reporting/

Data was received from just 9,881 of 18,818 law enforcement agencies in the
country for 2021, the FBI said-representing just over 52 percent of the total.
... The federal crime agency has a 60 ...

=====

National Crime Data May Be Missing For Years As Police Fail To Report

https://www.ncja.org/crimeandjusticenews/national-crime-data-may-be-missing-
for-years-as-police-fail-to-report

Jun 14, 2022 - Local agencies had until March 7 to submit data for the FBI's
2021 national crime report, so the final total. In 2020, around 2,700 agencies
did not report crime data to the FBI. The data gap will make it harder to
analyze crime trends and fact-check claims politicians make about crime, and
the uncertainty may continue for several years.

=====

America Has A Crime Reporting Problem o NSSF

https://www.nssf.org/articles/america-has-a-crime-reporting-problem/

Aug 10, 2023 - New Jersey tied Illinois for percentage of law enforcement
agencies reporting data at 52 percent. Just 301 of the 574 law enforcement
agencies sent the FBI crime data for 2022. Paterson, Woodbridge, Edison,
Clifton, Trenton and Camden Police Departments didn't send the FBI any crime
data in 2022. To be fair, the worst was Florida, with just ...

=====

Reliability Of FBI 2021 Crime Data Questioned Amid ... - The Crime Report

https://thecrimereport.org/2022/06/14/reliability-of-fbi-2021-crime-data-
questioned-amid-widespread-reporting-failures/

Jun 14, 2022 - Nearly 7,000 of the nation's 18,000 law enforcement agencies did
not send crime data to the FBI's new National Incident-Based Reporting System,
a voluntary program, in 2021.

=====

The FBI's New Crime Report Is In, But It's Incomplete : NPR

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/05/1127047811/the-fbis-new-crime-report-is-in-but-
its-incomplete

Oct 5, 2022 - It has just released the Crime in the Nation report for 2021. But
the bureau switched the way it collects crime data this year, and many police
departments did not get on board. Los Angeles and ...

=====

The FBI Is About To Release Incomplete And Inadequate Crime Statistics ...

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2022/what-is-nibrs-new-fbi-data-
explained/

Oct 5, 2022 - October 5, 2022. The FBI will release its first full report on
crime trends in the United States Today - based exclusively on its new
incident reporting system. The report traditionally drops the ...

=====

Federal Agencies Are Failing To Report A Range Of Crime Statistics To ...

https://psmag.com/news/federal-agencies-failing-to-report-to-fbi-national-
database

A federal law, the 1988 Uniform Federal Crime Reporting Act, requires all U.S.
government law enforcement agencies to send a wide variety of crime data to the
FBI. Two years later, after the passage of another law, the bureau began
collecting data about "crimes that manifest evidence of prejudice based on
race, religion, disability, sexual ...

=====

Politicians Love To Cite Crime Data. It's Often Wrong.

https://stateline.org/2023/10/27/politicians-love-to-cite-crime-data-its-often-
wrong/

Oct 27, 2023 - More than 6,000 of 22,116 law enforcement agencies did not
submit data. Major police departments, including those in big cities such as
Los Angeles and New York, did not submit any data in 2021. ... Louisiana's low
reporting rate may be due to smaller law enforcement agencies reporting crime
statistics through their local sheriff's office ...

=====

Bad Data From The FBI Mislead About Crime - Washington Examiner

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-
justice/2953562/bad-data-from-the-fbi-mislead-about-crime/

Apr 5, 2024 - Bad data from the FBI mislead about crime. By Mark Morgan and
Sean Kennedy. April 5, 2024 6:00 am. The fourth quarter 2023 crime report from
the FBI, the federal government's keeper of crime ...

=====

States That Do Not Report Crime To The FBI - 24/7 Wall St.

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2023/08/09/states-that-do-not-report-
crime-to-the-fbi/

Aug 9, 2023 - The transition has not gone smoothly. Due in large part to the
changeover, about 40% of law enforcement agencies nationwide did not submit
2021 crime data. While a number of states, including ...

=====

Which Cities Have The Highest And Lowest Crime Rates? - USAFacts

https://usafacts.org/articles/how-does-crime-compare-by-city/

4 days ago - Where is there missing crime rate data? As of May 2024, the law
enforcement agencies that report data to the FBI represent about 82% of the
population. The states with the lowest coverage rates were Florida (42%) and
Pennsylvania (43%). Additionally, some large cities, including Los Angeles and
Chicago, did not submit data in 2023.

=====

Police Department Staffing Is Down. Crime Is Also Down. Was The "Defund ...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2024/06/police-crime-minneapolis-george-
floyd-blm-brutality-defund.html

Jun 20, 2024 - By Ben Mathis-Lilley. June 20, 20241:49 PM. Protesters after the
death of Daunte Wright, who was shot and killed by a police officer in Brooklyn
Center, Minnesota, on April 12, 2021. Kerem Yucel ...

=====

The Villages, FL Analytics | Spotcrime

https://spotcrime.com/FL/The Villages/analytics

This may be because the police agency has stopped reporting data publicly or
reports the data very slowly. ... The status of the crime is subject to change.
We are not the FBI. These are not official FBI numbers. Data is based on a
radius around the center point of The Villages. This may include crimes from
adjacent agencies and agencies within ...

=====

Troop F | State Police | Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania - PA.GOV

https://www.pa.gov/en/agencies/psp/contact-psp/psp-troop-directory/troop-f.html

570-726-6000: 570-726-7706: Tioga: Mansfield: 785 Lambs Creek Rd. Mansfield, PA
16933: 570-662-2151: 570-662-1130 ... Their goal is to inform the public about
crime awareness and increase public safety. ... Sunny Day Camp started in 2016
to promote relations between children and adults with special needs and the law
enforcement agencies that ...

=====

Trump Wrong That Crime Stats Exclude 30% Of Cities, Including 'Biggest ...

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politifact/2024/06/20/trump-wrong-that-crime-
stats-exclude-30-of-cities-including-biggest-and-most-violent/

Jun 20, 2024 - In 2021, the FBI required police departments to report data
using a new system. That year, data for about 65% of the U.S. population was
covered in the FBI's annual report, rather than the ...

=====

Law Enforcement Is Spying On Thousands Of Americans' Mail, Records Show ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/06/24/post-office-mail-
surveillance-law-enforcement/

5 days ago - 4 min. 1309. The U.S. Postal Service has shared information from
thousands of Americans' letters and packages with law enforcement every year
for the past decade, conveying the names, addresses ...

=====

'Planned In Plain Sight': Senate Report Finds Intel Agencies Failed In ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/planned-plain-sight-senate-report-
finds-intel-agencies-failed-lead-jan-rcna91166

Evelyn Hockstein / For the Washington Post via Getty Images. WASHINGTON -
Federal law enforcement agencies failed to correctly analyze a wide range of
intelligence showing the potential for ...

=====

The Villages, FL Trends | Spotcrime

https://spotcrime.com/FL/The Villages/trends

The previous month crime map in The Villages, Florida showed 15 assaults, 1
shootings, 6 burglaries, 41 thefts, 0 robberies, 1 vandalism, and 7 arrests.
According to the reports SpotCrime receives from local police agencies, crime
overall in The Villages, Florida is currently down by 78% when compared to the
previous month.

=====

The Villages Crime Rates And Statistics - Neighborhoodscout

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/fl/villages/crime

Raw crime incidents are sourced from all 18,000+ local law enforcement agencies
- municipal, county, transit, park, port, university, tribal and more, assigned
to localities, then built into NeighborhoodScout's proprietary predictive
models to provide a comprehensive crime risk profile for every neighborhood and
address-vicinity in the U.S.

=====

Police In Central-Florida's "The Villages" - Law Office Of Jody L. Fisher

https://www.attorney-fisher.com/blog/2016/september/police-in-central-floridas-
the-villages-/

If you have questions about criminal cases in The Villages, or if you have been
charged with a crime by the Marion County Sheriff, the Lake County Sheriff, the
Sumter County Sheriff, or the Lady Lake Police Department, do not delay.
Contact attorney Jody L. Fisher Today - . You can reach us at (352) 503-4111,
or complete our online form.

=====

Justice Department Report Says Police Aren't Fully Reporting Hate ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-reporting-hate-crimes-says-justice-
department-report/

Jan 20, 2023 - About 7,000 police agencies aren't sending hate crime data to
the federal government. Latest. U.S. ... But the number of police agencies
reporting hate crimes dropped from 15,138 to 11,834 in 2021 ...

=====

Under Two-Thirds Of Police Agencies Reporting Crime Data To FBI - NCJA

https://www.ncja.org/crimeandjusticenews/under-two-thirds-of-police-agencies-
reporting-crime-data-to-fbi

The FBI forecast a 75 percent participation rate from the nation's police
agencies by the end of 2021. The FBI now says the participation rate stands at
only 62.6 percent. Nearly 16,000 agencies reported crime statistics to the FBI
in 2020. Now, only 11,920 agencies are reporting.

=====

Americans Less Willing To Report Crime, Study Claims

https://dallasexpress.com/crime/americans-less-willing-to-report-crime-study-
claims/

Apr 8, 2024 - The FBI made a significant change in 2021 to the system by which
law enforcement agencies reported crimes, leading to heavily skewed numbers
that year as many large agencies could not update their systems in time,
according to The Marshall Project. In 2022, around 6,000 of the nation's 18,000
police agencies failed to submit data.

=====

Why Reporting Crime Matters | National Police Association

https://nationalpolice.org/main/why-reporting-crime-matters/

Reporting of suspicious persons and activities can help crime analysts spot
trends and anticipate criminal activity as well as identify suspects. For
example, most window peepers don't become rapists, but most rapists have been
involved in lesser deviant activity. When a suspicious person or trespasser
gets identified, a past or future sexual ...

=====

Gaslighting? Reports That Violent Crime In The ... - Law Enforcement Today -

https://lawenforcementToday - .com/reports-that-violent-crime-in-the-us-is-
dropping-doesnt-include-major-us-police-departments-where-crime-is-increasing-
a-lot

Jun 20, 2024 - The Independent noted that some of the agencies not reporting to
the FBI experienced a lower percentage drop, or even an increase in crime in
their jurisdictions. For example, in March, Los Angeles police announced that
violent crime had increased by 2.9 percent from the same period one year
before, while robberies had increased by 10 percent.

=====

Report A Crime | USAGov

https://www.usa.gov/report-crime

Feb 13, 2024 - To report an international crime, contact your local law
enforcement agency. They may ask Interpol to help. Interpol is an
intergovernmental agency that helps national police agencies work together to
solve international crimes. However, Interpol does not accept crime reports
directly from the public.

=====

Politicians Love To Cite Crime Data. It's Often Wrong.

https://kansasreflector.com/2023/10/29/politicians-love-to-cite-crime-data-its-
often-wrong/

Oct 29, 2023 - In 2022, many law enforcement agencies across the country were
not NIBRS-Certified in time to submit their 2021 crime data, which contributed
to lower reporting rates. Even before the new system launched, there was a gap
in reporting nationwide. Prior to 2021, 23% of U.S. law enforcement agencies on
average did not report any crime data to the FBI.

=====

Crime In Ohio

https://ocjs.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/ocjs/research-and-data/data-reports-and-
dashboards/crime-data

About this Project. The Crime in Ohio research report and dashboard visualize
statewide monthly offense counts and rates across categories of crime, reported
by Ohio law enforcement agencies to the Ohio Incident-Based Reporting System
(OIBRS) between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2022. The purpose of the
report and dashboard is to inform the public of current crime trends in Ohio.

=====

Department Of Justice Review Of The Transition Of Law Enforcement ...

https://www.justice.gov/media/1268971/dl?inline

NIBRS is a system for collecting crime data from law enforcement agencies
across the country ... providing a higher quality of service by collecting data
for the state's law enforcement agencies, and reporting it to the FBI's UCR
Program. On January 1, 2021, when the FBI transitioned to ... 6,000. 8,000.
10,000. 12,000. 14,000. 16,000 ...

=====

Florida Is Slow To Move To New FBI Crime Reporting System

https://www.axios.com/local/tampa-bay/2022/06/14/florida-crime-reporting-fbi-
2021

Jun 14, 2022 - Florida's nearly 400 law enforcement agencies did not report
2021 crime numbers to the FBI, joining the nearly 40% of agencies nationwide
that failed to do so, according to information provided to Axios by The
Marshall Project, a criminal justice watchdog organization.. Why it matters:
Florida was part of a trend that will result in a data gap that experts say
makes it harder to analyze

=====

Shall I continue?