Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: The Harris Ranch Tesla Supercharger Station Is An Impressive
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2024 11:01:15 -0700

On 2024-06-29 08:20, Chips Loral wrote:
> Alan wrote:

>>> Fuck 'em - they got caught!
>>
>> Funny that no one has an actual picture of this alleged generator...
>>
>> ...or video of it and the noise it makes.

>>> Dumb fucks!
>>>
>>> There are 17 (that we can see) freestanding, but linked generators.
>>
>> Really? Show a picture.
>
> It's in the thread already, view it again, asshole.

Let's have some fun with you, Loser-2!

First post (and note this is the order they appear in in Thunderbird
with threading turned on) has two images (with broken URLs, because
Loser-1 still hasn't figured out enclosing URLs in angle brackets):

<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GREBCFKXMAEXOdx?format=jpg&name=small>
<https://cowboystatedaily.imgix.net/tesla-superstation-10-1-23.jpg?ixlib=js-3.8.0&q=75&auto=format%2Ccompress&fit=clip&w=2048>

Neither of those shows the building that allegedly contains the generator.

Post 2: mine and contains no new image links

Post 3: from Loser-1 and contains no new image links

Post 4: mine and no new image links.

Post 5: Loser-1, and he just repeats the same links.

Post 6: Mine.

Post 7: You! And you do include:

<https://slate.com/technology/2022/05/elon-musk-tesla-twitter-fables.html>

Which is an article from 2022 and which does show a video of the
building alleged to have a generator inside it...

...but the only generator in evidence is a portable one...

...which was only there on a holiday weekend...

...and which as there in 2015...

...NINE YEARS ago.

So fail.

Your other links were:

<https://www.generatorsource.com/blog/September-2023-(1)/Does-Tesla’s-Mega-98-Supercharger-Location-Count-O.aspx>

That just regurgitates the same single report, but doesn't add anything
new...

...like a video of the building with the telltale noise of a diesel
motor running.

And your last link is just a repeat of the cowboystatedaily.com image
that doesn't show a single generator; let alone one in any building.

Post 8: my reply with a source rebutting the basic claim

Post 9: you raving that images of Superchargers themselves are
supposedly "generators".

Post 10: me asking to be shown the alleged generators

Post 11: you lying and claiming you've already shown them.