Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: June 21-27 Arctic Sea Ice Extent Loss Was The Lowest Since 1991,
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 11:09:44 -0700

On 2024-06-29 22:22, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 21:57:31 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-06-29 21:23, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> June 21-27 Arctic Sea Ice Extent Loss Was The Lowest Since 1991, And Third
>>> Lowest on Record.  The Arctic Melting Scam Is Rapidly Collapsing.
>>>
>>> ftp://ossian.met.no/prod_test/ice/index/vips/no/ossian_no_see_daily.txt
>>>
>>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRJ72odagAA5cS-?format=png&name=large
>>
>> And now you're reduced to looking at individual weeks and how much ice
>> happened to be lost in just that 7-day period?
>
> So, picking one week out of 52(1.92%) is worse than picking one year (2023) out
> of 142 (0.7%)?

I'm NOT picking one year, Loser-1.

That's what intelligent people call a "straw man argument".

Go here:

<https://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/charctic-interactive-sea-ice-graph/>

Turn off everything in the chart, and then turn on, one by one:

1979-1990 Average
1991-2000 Average
2001-2010 Average
2011-2020 Average

There is an absolutely indisputable trend.

> Back in 2005, Al Gore announced that snow would disappear from Mt Kilimanjaro
> "within the decade". As of 2023 however (the latest data), the mountain is
> averaging 93 inches of snow per year. Below is a shot of the summit in 2024
> (with tourist Michael Cox).

And now the deflection begins.

You started a thread about "Arctic Sea Ice Extent"

> https://x.com/i/status/1790799783520502038
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNoyxoUXEAE2es9?format=png&name=900x900
>
> The dynamic duo of climate grifting, Al Gore and John Kerry, predicting that
> the polar ice caps would be gone by 2014.

1. I'd like to see the precise quote...

...because IIRC, those predictions include a percent chance it would happen.

2. Even if they were wrong, the trend is undeniable. Average minimum
arctic sea ice extent has gone down in every decade for approaching half
a century.

> How many times in succession do the climate apocalypse-mongers have to be wrong
> before people finally realize that "human-induced climate change" is a
> monumental scam, fabricated as a pretext for unelected globalist bodies
> (including the United Nations and World Economic Forum) to wield absolute
> control over every aspect of our lives, under the guise of "saving the planet"?
>
> There is no "climate emergency", and never has been. Subscribe to us on
> Telegram: https://t.me/realwideawakemedia For more content like this, visit:
> https://wide-awake-media.com #ClimateScam #NetZero
>
> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1725828549242744832/pu/vid/avc1/854x480/w1
> lTSb8xO-DujQzT.mp4?tag=12
>
> 2009: There is a 75% chance that the entire North Polar Ice Cap during some of
> the summer months could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven
> years. You have sea ice, which is melting at a rate that the Arctic Ocean now
> increasingly is exposed. In five years, scientists predict we will have the
> first ice-free Arctic summer.

And there is you not being bright enough to realize that that last
paragraph belies your earlier claim about what Gore said.