Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Thank You For The Affirmation of Your Lie
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 12:15:10 -0700

On 2024-06-28 10:37, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2024 21:27:08 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-06-27 21:05, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Thu, 27 Jun 2024 11:58:07 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> He said to pour bleach on them, moron.
>>>
>>> Was "raking" his ONLY "solutions"?
>>>
>>> Didn't think so.
>>>
>>> Trump didn't say "raking". THAT would have been the pundits. This is a problem
>>> with you lying liberals... you always take what the MEDIA says ABOUT Trump, as
>>> attribute it to Trump.
>>
>> He literally said that:
>>
>> '?I was with the president of Finland and he said, ?We have a much
>> different ?we?re a forest nation.? He called it a forest nation, and
>> they spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things. And
>> they don?t have any problem. And when they do, it?s a very small
>> problem,? Trump said.'
>
> "But you'd hire the guy who thinks it's feasible to rake leaves in all
> the forests of the USA to prevent forest fires?"
>
> He never said that, so thank you.

That is what he said.

> He said, "FINLAND spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things."

Yes.

Trump claimed that they were raking their FORESTS.

The part of that quote you left out:

"...and they don't have any problem or when it is, it's a very small
problem. And I know everyone is looking at that.

> NO WHERE did he say "it's feasible to rake leaves in all the forests of the USA
> to prevent forest fires."

Did I put it in quotes to convey that he'd said those literal words?

> Did he?
>
> DID HE??
>
> No... he did not.
>
> Thanks again.

Let's play by your rules now:

<https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+raking+leaves+fires&client=safari&sca_esv=837579d7492c079f&sca_upv=1&rls=en&sxsrf=ADLYWIJ7uap6io94bSHBBYq3E8MYhpOuGg%3A1719774619910&ei=m62BZqmkN8vO0PEPxpSByAg&ved=0ahUKEwjp3cDag4SHAxVLJzQIHUZKAIkQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=trump+raking+leaves+fires&gs_lp=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&sclient=gws-wiz-serp>

3,200,000 hits for "trump raking leaves fires".

But because I'm a better man than you, I'll do you one better:

'“I see again, the forest fires are starting. They’re starting again in
California,” Trump said at a campaign event in Old Forge, Pa., according
to a pool report. “And I said, you’ve got to clean your floors. You’ve
got to clean your floors.”

“But they have massive fires again in California,” Trump said. “Maybe
we’re just going to have to make them pay for it, because they don’t
listen to us. We say you got to get rid of the leaves.”'

<https://web.archive.org/web/20200820224428/https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Trump-on-California-fires-You-got-to-get-rid-15500115.php>