Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: June 21-27 Arctic Sea Ice Extent Loss Was The Lowest Since 1991, And Third Lowest on Record
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 22:53:36 -0500

Summer:

On Sun, 30 Jun 2024 11:09:44 -0700,  Alan says...

> > So, picking one week out of 52(1.92%) is worse than picking one year (2023) out
> > of 142 (0.7%)?
>
> I'm NOT picking one year, Loser-1.

Did I say YOU did it, brother-fucker?

You REALLY have a problem with your self-esteem. No one put you in the
context... NO ONE.

=====

The World Has Just Experienced The HOTTEST SUMMER On Record - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/06/world/hottest-summer-record-climate-
intl/index.html

Sep 6, 2023 - CNN -. As heat waves continue to bake parts of the world,
scientists are reporting that this blistering, deadly summer was the hottest on
record - and by a significant margin. June to August ...

=====

The U.S. Just Had Its HOTTEST SUMMER On Record - NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/environment/us-just-hottest-summer-record-
rcna1957

NOAA's report spans "meteorological summer," which covers June, July and
August. During that time, 18.4 percent of the country experienced record-high
temperatures, including five states ...

=====

NOAA, NASA: We Had The HOTTEST SUMMER On Record, Scientists Say - USA TODAY -

https://www.usaToday - .com/story/news/weather/2023/09/14/hottest-summer-on-
record/70851084007/

Sep 14, 2023 - Hot, hotter, hottest: NOAA, NASA say Earth endured the most
sizzling summer on record in 2023. The Earth sweltered to its hottest June-
August on record this year, federal scientists from both NASA ...

=====

This Was The World's HOTTEST SUMMER On Record 'By A Large Margin'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2023/09/06/hottest-summer-record-
extreme-heat/

Sep 6, 2023 - The record-breaking news comes after climate agencies confirmed
that July was the planet's hottest month in 174 years of record-keeping, which
followed the warmest June on record. Eight months ...

=====

U.S. Sweltered Through Third-HOTTEST SUMMER On Record

https://www.noaa.gov/news/us-sweltered-through-third-hottest-summer-on-record

Sep 9, 2022 - A top-10 warm August capped off a distinctly hot summer, as the
U.S. saw its third-hottest meteorological summer on record. Last month was also
marked by several extreme rainfall events across the nation that resulted in
historic flooding, according to NOAA's National Centers for Environmental
Information.

=====

Summer 2021 Was Hottest On Record In The ... - The Weather Channel

https://weather.com/news/climate/news/2021-09-09-summer-hottest-on-record-
united-states-noaa

The Lower 48 had its HOTTEST SUMMER on record in 2021. 2021 barely edged out
1936 for the top spot. Areas from the West to the nation's northern tier had
the most extreme heat compared to average.

=====

This Was The HOTTEST SUMMER Ever Recorded On Earth

https://www.livescience.com/planet-earth/climate-change/this-was-the-hottest-
summer-ever-recorded-on-earth

Sep 7, 2023 - According to the WMO data, August this year was the hottest on
record "by a large margin" and the hottest month ever after July 2023. The
month's combined land and ocean surface temperature was 2. ...

=====

World's HOTTEST SUMMER: Map Of Extreme Temperatures In 2023 - The New ...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/10/09/world/hottest-summer-global-
map.html

Oct 9, 2023 - By Zach Levitt and Elena Shao Oct. 8, 2023. The exceptional heat,
driven in part by a warming climate, has exacerbated extreme weather events
around the world, including wildfires, heat waves and ...

=====

Northern Hemisphere Just Had Its HOTTEST SUMMER On Record

https://www.noaa.gov/news/northern-hemisphere-just-had-its-hottest-summer-on-
record

The Northern Hemisphere had its hottest August on record with a temperature
departure from average of 2.14 degrees F (1.19 degrees C), besting the previous
record set in August 2016. Globally, the 10 warmest Augusts have all occurred
since 1998 - with the five warmest occurring since 2015. The year to date (YTD)
& meteorological summer

=====

Earth Just Had Its HOTTEST SUMMER On Record, U.N. Says, Warning ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hottest-summer-on-record-2023-un-says-climate-
change-global-warming-data/

Sep 6, 2023 - U.N. head says climate breakdown has begun as scorching September
heat hits U.S. 03:51 United Nations - "Earth just had its hottest three months
on record," the United Nations weather agency ...

=====