Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: June 21-27 Arctic Sea Ice Extent Loss Was The Lowest Since 1991, And Third Lowest on Record
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 22:53:39 -0500

WEEK:

On Sun, 30 Jun 2024 11:09:44 -0700,  Alan says...

> > So, picking one WEEK out of 52(1.92%) is worse than picking one year (2023) out
> > of 142 (0.7%)?
>
> I'm NOT picking one year, Loser-1.

Did I say YOU did it, brother-fucker?

You REALLY have a problem with your self-esteem. No one put you in the
context... NO ONE.

=====

World Has "HOTTEST WEEK On Record" As Study Says Record-Setting 2022 ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/HOTTEST-WEEK-ever-recorded-globally-study-2022-
summer-deaths-europe-61000/

Jul 10, 2023"The world just had the HOTTEST WEEK on record, according to
preliminary data," the WMO said in a statement after climate change and the
early stages of the El Nino weather pattern drove the ...

=====

Last WEEK The HOTTEST Worldwide On Record: UN - Phys.Org

https://phys.org/news/2023-07-WEEK-HOTTEST-worldwide.html

Jul 10, 2023 - The beginning of July was the HOTTEST WEEK on record for the
planet, according to early findings Monday from the World Meteorological
Organization, after a series of scorching days saw global ...

=====

'We Are In Uncharted Territory': Earth Logs HOTTEST WEEK On Record

https://grist.org/extreme-weather/we-are-in-uncharted-territory-earth-logs-
HOTTEST-WEEK-on-record/

Jul 10, 2023 - The unsettling milestone, set during the first WEEK of July,
also follows the HOTTEST June on record. The news comes amidst a sweep of
extreme weather events across the globe, from devastating ...

=====

Preliminary Data Shows HOTTEST WEEK On Record. Unprecedented Sea ...

https://wmo.int/media/news/preliminary-data-shows-HOTTEST-WEEK-record-
unprecedented-sea-surface-temperatures-and-antarctic-sea

The record-breaking temperatures on land and in the ocean have potentially
devastating impacts on ecosystems and the environment, and the dramatic
reduction in Antarctic sea ice has big implications for global sea level rise.
They highlight the far-reaching changes taking place in Earth's system as a
result of human-induced climate change.

=====

Millions Face Extreme Heat In The US, Europe And China - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/global-heat-wave-weather-temperatures-07-
18-23/index.html

Jul 19, 2023 - The first WEEK of July was the HOTTEST WEEK on record, data
shows. Blisteringly high temperatures are being reported across the world,
breaking records on multiple continents - the latest in a ...

=====

Last WEEK The Planet's HOTTEST On Record - Al Jazeera

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/7/10/last-WEEK-the-planets-HOTTEST-on-
record

Jul 10, 202301:29. 10 Jul 2023. The beginning of July was the HOTTEST WEEK on
record as a series of searing days saw global temperature records fall. The
news comes after intensifying climate change and the ...

=====

Earth Suffers HOTTEST WEEK On Record - Euronews

https://www.euronews.com/green/2023/07/07/climate-change-is-out-of-control-
warns-un-chief-as-earth-suffers-HOTTEST-WEEK-on-record

Jul 7, 2023 - Earth reached its HOTTEST day ever for the third day in a row on
Wednesday, according to one unofficial analysis. This made the past seven days
the world's HOTTEST WEEK on record. The latest ...

=====

Last WEEK Was The HOTTEST Worldwide On Record: UN - Le Monde.Fr

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/climate/article/2023/07/10/last-WEEK-was-the-HOTTEST-
worldwide-on-record-un_6048484_96.html

Jul 10, 2023 - The first WEEK in July was the HOTTEST WEEK every recorded, as a
new study says more than 61,000 people died due to the heat during Europe's
record-breaking summer last year. Friday, June 07, 2024 ...

=====

After Earth's HOTTEST WEEK On Record, Extreme Weather Surprises ...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/climate/climate-heat-models-1.6905606

Jul 14, 2023 - This past WEEK was the Earth's HOTTEST on record, and extreme
weather, from wildfires to floods, has been ravaging various corners of the
world. Here's a closer look at what's happening.

=====

HOTTEST WEEK On Record Intensifies Climate Change Concerns

https://www.voanews.com/a/HOTTEST-WEEK-on-record-intensifies-climate-change-
concerns-/7176718.html

Jul 11, 2023 - A tourist uses a fan to shelter from the sun near the Colosseum
during a heatwave in Rome, July 11, 2023. The beginning of July was Earth's
HOTTEST WEEK on record, according to early findings on ...