Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Brother-Fucker Cuntnadian Doesn't Know What a Metaphor Is
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 23:22:50 -0500

On Sun, 30 Jun 2024 12:15:10 -0700,  Alan says...

> Trump claimed that they were raking their FORESTS.

Metaphor... plain and simple.

Oh... yeah... now, is the time you tell us you can read Trump's mind, like a
Russian sports official's.

LOL

Other bullshit you fuckers say Trump said, but never did.

Killing Covid with bleach.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/11/joe-biden/no-trump-didnt-
tell-americans-infected-coronavirus/

Trump NEVER said:

"(Nazis are) very fine people..."

"Hitler did some good things."

"ALL Mexicans were rapists, murderers and thieves."

"ALL Muslims are terrorists."

"Trump is anti-immigration."

"I know Putin, I like Putin; Putin is a friend of mine."

"ALL women are fat, ugly and piggy."

"That Hillary Clinton was a nasty WOMAN."

"That ALL Mexicans, Central Americans, South Americans, Muslims and foreign
born taxi drivers already in America should be rounded up and sent home."

"That ALL Americans should be" licensed to carry."

"That ALL Muslims in the country should depart at their own chosen speed."

"That ALL members of NATO had taken advantage of America's universal good will
and generosity."

(more)

1. President Trump NEVER SAID he was against reducing carbon emissions into the
atmosphere. He only pointed out the obvious deficiency of the Paris Climate
Accords: Namely that the United States of America was the only country on Earth
adhering to it including the largest polluter on the planet; China. Guess what?
He was right about that.

2. President Trump NEVER SAID that he was anti NATO. He said that some NATO
countries were not sharing the financial load. Guess what? He was right about
that.

3. President Trump NEVER SAID "I admire Kim Un-Hung Long's leadership of North
Korea, he is a friend of mine". President Trump decided the best way to deal
with the little sawed off ego-maniac was to treat him like a universally
renowned diplomat but carry a big stick during the negotiations. Guess what? He
was right about that.

4. President Trump NEVER SAID that he wanted to terminate trade agreements with
Mexico, Canada or for that matter most other countries in the world including
communist countries. He DID say that most of our existing trade agreements
needed to be renegotiated due to most of them being remarkably one-sided in
favor of our competitors. One obvious example of President Trump having been
right about that too is a comparison of the old fatally flawed NAFTA agreement
verses the new significantly improved USMCA (United States-Mexico-Canada
Agreement). The USMCA is a mutually beneficial win for North American workers,
farmers, ranchers, businesses, the auto industry and believe it or not... most
UNIONS.

5. Donald J. Trump NEVER SAID that Nancy Pelosi looks and acts like the Wicked
Witch of the West. I'm saying that because she looks and acts like the Wicked
Witch of the West and I can write it, tweet it, and post it ad nauseam until I
too qualify to become a P Stooge.

6. During his entire four years in office, Trump NEVER SAID that all Black
Lives Don't Matter anymore than he would say all White Lives Don't Matter. Once
again, this was an invention of the P Stooges in order to paint President Trump
as a racist.

9. President Trump has NEVER professed support for ANTIFA or any white
supremacist organization. As a matter of fact, during his Administration
President Trump declared ANTIFA to be a terrorist organization but the P
Stooges insist in spreading the lie that he supports Antifa!

10. After the storming of the United States Capitol on January 6th, 2021 the P
Stooges decided this was a golden opportunity to impeach Trump again. But did
any member of the P Stooges in this country actually hear or at least read what
Trump actually said that day? On that day he actually said to "peacefully and
patriotically make your voices heard". This President has been a staunch Law
and Order President all four years of his administration including on January
6th, 2021!

Now, how successful were the P Stooges in perpetuating the lie that Trump
encouraged, conspired or coerced the mob to break into the United States
capitol by force?!! Well, 10 Republicans voted to impeach Trump. Want to know
what that proves? It proves that at least 10 Republican Congressional leaders
are just as gullible as the average garden variety Democrat that keeps electing
Democrats to run our country, states and cities despite adverse impact on their
well-being every time they do so. That's fact not fiction. You can look it up.
All the statistics are there, you just have to read them objectively rather
than subjectively.

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

"Donald Trump says he thinks Roberreedrrrrrubbberroeoverturning Roe v. Wade was
a beautiful thing!
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1806741534311628800/vid/avc1/1280x720/ZyZ
sw8z2lYYj3kMe.mp4?tag=14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2PGz3spxY&pp=ygUVZ2FmZmVzIGJpZGVuJ3MgbGF0ZXN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEl4E_zZtkg&pp=ygUVZ2FmZmVzIGJpZGVuJ3MgbGF0ZXN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6LPvGKd3c&pp=ygUVZ2FmZmVzIGJpZGVuJ3MgbGF0ZXN0

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vFN7kTvZxwI

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vUYEzDugf6A

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1GZT4J18Y0w

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/apk-ITIA2JE

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/I2kykBbnhPU

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gaffes+biden%27s+latest&sp=CAI%
253D

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joe-biden-latest-senile-moment-
201011106.ht

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/wheres-doug-biden-repeatedly-calls-congressman-
by-wrong-name/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/01/watch-joe-biden-
mispronounces-emmanuel-macrons-name-latest-gaffe/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/joe-biden-calling-zelensky-vladimir-
during-nato-remarks-goes-viral/ar-AA1dMfi8

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-officially-claims-biden-
has-made-148-mistakes-during-2024-public-remarks/ar-BB1lV3W9

https://youtu.be/AsIOrfy0h-Q

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HLA4EYlx1tc?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6PRe6-7GJ7Y?feature=share

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!
https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM