Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: But No Where NEAR Unprecedented
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 18:13:07 -0400

  Alan wrote:

> On 2024-06-30 21:52, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> And these are but a few of the storms we KNOW about. Before 1970,
>> there's no
>> telling HOW many June hurricanes we've had.

> So you'll just believe what suits your preconceptions...
>
> Got it.

Hey, shithead:

Before Doppler RADAR is was impossible to see the most tornadoes
and even tropical storms were a lot of trouble.

Turn the clock back 100 years and unless someone was in the storm,
and reported it to some central agency, it never happened! And
there'd be no record of it today!

Doppler RADAR and see the air, the winds.

Before WWII, an aircraft that could make a 1,000 mile round trip
was a rarity. Obviously they weren't going to go trekking from
Florida to Africa & back, searching for storms...

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5