Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: But No Where NEAR Unprecedented
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 23:57:14 -0400

  Alan wrote:

> And yet Loser-1 draws conclusions about that which we HE ADMITS we
> cannot know, Loser-3.

You've got it ass-backwards, as always.

YOU are pretending that there's a record of these things, and going
by this record we see Gwobull Warbling exemplified by an increasing
frequency and intensity of storm.

That's YOUR position.

> "But No Where NEAR Unprecedented"

Well clearly the only storms anyone knew about were the ones that
they experienced. They didn't know about, let along experience,
some storm forming off of Africa, but they certainly did when one
engulfed their ship or struck their coast.

So, yes, going by the records WE DO HAVE there is zero evidence
for any increase. YOU have to go by the records we don't have.

YOU go by the evidence that doesn't exist.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5