Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: How Do You Clean The Forest's Floor
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2024 11:37:53 -0700

On 2024-07-01 23:25, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Jul 2024 19:14:59 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-07-01 18:47, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> Trump's way.
>>>   > Bulldozers, Earth Movers, trenchers, backhoes, graders, scrapers, fires.
>>
>> Show quotes of him ever saying ANY of those in the context of preventing
>> forest fires.
>
> Why? I never said he said ANY of those.
>

>>> RAKES!
>>
>> Which he actually did say in that context.
>
> Nope. NEVER told California to rake their forests.

He brought up "raking" in the context of helping to prevent forest fires
in California.

Why is you you zealots can't just accept the facts.

Just a day or two ago, he claimed that battery-powered planes wouldn't
be able to fly on cloudy days. Accept that. It's a fact.

He stated that troops in the revolutionary war took over "airports".
That's a fact. Accept it.