Davin News Server

From: David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
Newsgroups: can.general, soc.culture.canada, can.politics, nf.general, alt.war, alt.military
Subject: Re: Newfoundland and Labardor's Unknown Soldier
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2024 17:27:28 -0230

On Jul 1, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2C32567F008FD4CF70000E4D338F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The morning of July 1 is Memorial Day here in Newfoundland
> and Labrador, and only in the afternoon, evening, and night
> do we celebrate Canada Day.
>
> Tomorrow (July 1) morning there will be an interment of
> repatriated remains of a Newfoundland and Labrador
> Unknown Soldier in a new tomb at the National
> War Memorial in downtown St. John’s, Newfoundland.
>
> I considered facilitating a soul alignment of that
> unknown solider with the casket but was unable
> to do so since he has reincarnated.
>
> However instead I have been able to facilitate a multiple
> soul alignment of all those from Newfoundland
> and Labrador who served in the First World War,
> and who have not reincarnated, with elements of
> the casket. Thus they are not aligned with one
> another, but the casket represents all of them.
>
> A medium/channeller, such as the host of
> Spirit Talker on APTN, Mi'kmaq medium Shawn Leonard,
> should be able to confirm the above, and hopefully
> confirm that they are happy with my actions.
>
> A famous past example of a soul alignment is the
> one that Jesus did between himself and the
> then and future (to then) sacramental bread and
> wine at The Last Supper.

But since the Unknown Soldier is supposed to
represent those who did not come home and
have no known graves, why didn’t I restrict the
multiple soul alignment to them? Well, i
wanted to include all those who have served,
including some women in auxiliary roles.
And in retrospect I divine that the about 800 who
did not return and have no known graves wanted
their comrades to be included, and would not have
allowed the piecewise soul alignment to proceed
if I had restricted it just to them.

A little while ago I did my blessing on the dead
on those I had facilitated the soul alignment of.
I usually do that before any soul alignment but
I had neglected to do it in this case.

My apologies for the typo of Labardor instead of
Labrador in the Subject line. My Hogwasher
newsreader flags misspelled words in the body
but not in the Subject line.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the