Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics.immigration
Subject: Re: Canadian store forced to put up signs telling Indians not to wash their feet in the sinks
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 06:53:37 -0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 20 Aug 24 06:16:34 UTC, D. Ray wrote:

> Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:

>>> Who are ‘we’?
>>
>> Canaduh.  I'm also good with anyone from "mixed" marriages.
>> I figure they're the kind of immigrant that's got nothing
>> to lose playin' for our team.
>
> Are you sure it’s not because if you say anything against them, RCMP will
> drag you to jail?

I got lotsa harsh things to say about immigrants, like all the NAZIs
we got after WW2 tellin' us how to run the show.

Muslims are MORE Protestants.  Sikhs are more worrisome: they've got
themselves tied into a know over "Religious Purity" or some such
(which is entirely contrary to the teachings of Nanak, et al.)
Kalistanian stuff... How many Lands of the Pure do we need?

Prince Patrick Island beckons.

> <https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-bc-woman-arrested-after-racially-offensive-social-media-content-rcmp/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter>
>
> Because we both know that these people won’t be playin’ for your team.

Of old none ever *came* to Canada who had somewheres else to go.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell