Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Kamela's campaign caught lying about a simple biography
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 07:16:44 -0400

On Mon, 19 Aug 2024 11:34:36 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>On 2024-08-19 04:09, NoBody wrote:

>>> I quoted the salient portion of the law.
>>>
>>> When challenged to do your part, you punk.
>>
>> Ask the national guard.  They seem more informed than you.
>
>You're the one making claims about what they said...
>
>...but failing to provide quotes.

Yawn.

The Minnesota National Guard is disputing Governor Tim Walz's military
biography, saying that the Democratic vice presidential candidate did
not hold the rank of command sergeant major at the time of his
retirement.

Army Lieutenant Colonel Kristen Augé, the state public affairs officer
for Minnesota National Guard, told Just the News on Wednesday that the
governor did not retire as "Command Sergeant Major Walz" in 2005, as
stated on Minnesota's official website, but as master sergeant
"because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army
Sergeants Major Academy." A soldier who does not complete the
requisite coursework is automatically demoted, according to Army
regulations.

https://www.newsweek.com/national-guard-disputes-tim-walzs-military-biography-1936038