Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Walz Just Broke Federal Law
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 09:00:26 -0500

On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 21:20:23 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-08-18 21:01, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 15:59:28 -0700,  Alan says...

> >> Doesn't matter.
> >
> > Yes... it does matter. He's passing himself off AS a retired CSM, and he is NOT one.
>
> That is literally the rank listed on his retirement form

Then rescinded. So, NO CSM.

> >> The highest grade he held was CSM and it wasn't misconduct.
> >
> > STILL not the topic, and NO ONE said it was because of misconduct.

> He is entitled BY LAW to call himself a CSM.

Then why this?

Harris Campaign Tweaks Walz Biography Amid Scrutiny of Military Credentials

Kamala Harris' presidential campaign updated its online biography of running mate Tim Walz's
military service amid Republican efforts to question his record in the Army National Guard.

On its website, the Harris campaign (SNIPPED) a reference to Walz as a "retired command sergeant
major" and now says that HE ONCE SERVED at the command sergeant major rank - a small change that
nonetheless REFLECTS HIS TRUE RANK at retirement from the Army National Guard. Walz, the governor
of Minnesota, served for 24 years in the National Guard before retiring in 2005 from the military
to run for the U.S. House, where he became the most senior enlisted soldier to serve in Congress.

Led by GOP vice presidential nominee JD Vance, a Marine Corps veteran who deployed to Iraq,
Republicans have suggested that Walz inflated his credentials by calling himself a "retired command
sergeant major."

The Minnesota governor did serve as a command sergeant major BUT WAS REVERTED BACK TO THE RANK OF
MASTER SERGEANT WHEN HE LEFT THE MILITARY BECAUSE HE HAD NOT COMPLETED REQUIRED COURSEWORK FOR THE
HIGHER RANK with the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy.

[giggle]

Similar accusations have followed Walz in previous campaigns, including his 2018 race for governor,
when a paid letter to the editor written by two retired command sergeant majors alleged that Walz
misrepresented his rank during the campaign. Walz went on to win that race.

"The son of an Army veteran who served as a command sergeant major, Walz was the ranking member on
the House Veterans Affairs Committee, where he passed legislation to help stem veterans'
suicides," the Harris campaign's biography of Walz now reads.

In the original biography, the same sentence called Walz 'the son of an Army veteran and a retired
Command Sergeant Major in the Army National Guard himself," website archives show. A Harris
campaign spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment, nor did Walz's
gubernatorial office in Minnesota, the website for which still describes him as "Command Sergeant
Major Walz." Walz's campaign website for governor also used this title.

"Walz attained the rank of command sergeant major and served in that role but retired as a master
sergeant in 2005 for benefit purposes DUE TO NOT COMPLETING ADDITIONAL COURSEWORK," Army public
affairs officer Lt. Col. Kristen Augé said in a previous statement to the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

Give it up narcissist. Your game makes you look like a child.

And YOU want THIS to be President:
https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."