Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Is Kamela a drunk?
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 09:17:14 -0400

On Tue, 20 Aug 2024 23:51:50 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>On 2024-08-20 15:27, Skeeter wrote:

>>> So you're saying we can just watch Trump speak, and slur... ...and make
>>> up words...
>>>
>>> ...and get lost in sentences...
>>>
>>> ...and just conclude he's drunk?
>>>
>>> :-)
>>
>> BUTWHATABOUT!
>
>I'm just pointing out the double standard

"Please spell hypocrisy."

"Hypocrisy - m-a-g-a-r-e-p-u-b-l-i-c-a-n, hypocrisy."

The real Republicans are doing what they can to boost Trump, MAGA and their
associated RINOs out of office.  Let's help them.  If your rep or Senator is a
Trumpist RINO, vote Democrat.  If your rep or Senator is a true Republican,
especially a moderate, support them with your vote.

We need both parties functioning.  We don't need Trump and the low IQ gullibles
who kiss his ass daily.

"The Republican Party has been taken over by extremists that are committed to
forcing people that are in the center of the political spectrum out of the
party.  I have something to say to those of us who are in the political middle.
You don't owe a damned thing to that political party.  You do not owe anything
to a party that is out of touch and is hell bent on taking our country
backwards.  And by all means, you owe now displaced loyalty to a candidate that
is morally and ethically bankrupt.  That's why I'm voting for Kamala Harris and
Tim Walz. -- John Giles (R) Mayor of Mesa, Arizona

Giles is far from the only Arizonan calling for Republicans to vote for Harris."
(2:05)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TaA-LKKFd0>

#NEVERtrump