Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: As the NYT Enables Terrorism and Anti-Israel Hate With “Think of the Children!” Porn…
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 14:50:54 +0100

On Tue, 20 Aug 2024 18:27:24 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>  Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 6 hours ago
>> On Mon, 19 Aug 2024 19:58:38 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>>> Mangina, hjis diagnosis is worth a lot more than anything you have
>>> ever written!
>> Needledick, hjis 'diagnosis' is even more worthless than yours. He's
>> been BANNED from giving out medical diagnoses!
>    Nithing, that is beside the point, because it is better than what
>you write about the Holocaust!

Needledick, it is PRECISELY the point.  And there WAS no
'holocaust'®™.

>>> You are a Nazi.
>> You are a gook.
>    That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.

Don't be absurd, gook:  I'm WHITE and you're just a slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid.

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.