Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: gook charlatan Andrew B. Chung back in the news
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 14:51:03 +0100

On Tue, 20 Aug 2024 21:23:31 -0400, rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Aug 2024 20:49:27 +0100, "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D
>(plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 20 Aug 2024 01:39:34 -0400, rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com wrote:
>>
>>>Documented case of gerbiling
>>>

>>>John Robinson
>>>LA Times
>>>

>>>"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only
>>>trying to retrieve the gerbil," Andrew B. Chung told bemused doctors
>>>in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Chung, and his
>>>homosexual partner Michael "The Gook" Ejercito, had been admitted for
>>>emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong.
>>>"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our
>>>gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, the Gook shouted out
>>>"Armageddon", my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot
>>>but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a
>>>match, thinking the light might attract him."
>>>
>>>At a hushed press conference, a hospital pokesman described what
>>>happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal
>>>gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr Chung's hair and
>>>severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and
>>>whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the
>>>intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball." Ejercito's
>>>asshole hurts like crazy. Chung suffered second degree burns and a
>>>broken nose from the impact
>>
>>Yup.
>>

>It's a gay gook thing. They do this right after telling each other
>that they're "wonderfully hungry"

Yup.

Gotta be.

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.