Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Coming From A Psycho Who Posts ABOUT Other People JUST To Get Attention...
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 09:52:14 -0500

On Wed, 21 Aug 2024 07:29:23 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a
three sport letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf
pro, like me, and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has
*NEVER* laid as many women as me, hypocrites again, and SAYS...

> >> https://www.newsweek.com/national-guard-disputes-tim-walzs-military-biography-1936038
> >
> > <crickets.wav>
>
> Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness petulantly and childishly whines again that
> she's being ignored.

Petulant 4 year old girl, Rudy, hypocrites what?

All you EVER do is post for attention, talking about others when they don't post for a few days and replying
to your OWN articles.

That's our resident pansy-ass pussy psycho.

Narcissists Really Are Sad, Pathetic And Broken

Imagine that the only way you could feel better about yourself is by putting other people down, sabotaging
them, crushing them, turning others against them. Entering them into a competition that they did not sign up
for and beating them at any and all cost. Imagine having such poor, pathetic character that that's the main
way that you operate in life. That's all you're capable of. That's all you stand for, taking away the joy and
fulfillment from other people.

That's just pathetic. How empty, how shameless do you have to be to behave like that? To treat other people
as only existing to be a means to your end? Being utterly incapable of ever truly wishing another well? That
is a sad, desperate existence.

They are emotionally stunted. They are not capable of the full depth of emotion you and I am. They will never
truly know love. At best the mimic the appearance of love and think that's what it is. Now that is truly sad.

The narcissist already knows that he is broken. The narcissist hates himself, has massive shame and expects
everything he touches to turn to shit. His outer defense is to deny and avoid that shame, because he won't
get the attention, energy, admiration and sex that he requires if he steeps himself in that toxic tea.

To be clear, I'm NOT talking about covert narcissists, because I have no experience with them.

Therefore, the overt narcissist presents a confident, powerful, indifferent, ego-centric public profile. No
matter his stature/height, he will be "Large and in Charge," larger than life. In this case, the narcissist
is 5'6", ugly, badly-groomed, sloppily dressed and with an unseemly figure.

He's chronically depressed, frequently sunk into a pit of despair that he tries to remedy by watching porn
and being addicted to his image on Facebook (mysterious, twistedly funny and politically "out there") with
frequent rants that were childish and offensive to many people.

So, narcissists don't have to "find out" they're broken. If you are hoping that helping them discover their
brokenness may lead them to an epiphany that will turn around your Usenet relationship, don't.

Their brokenness is not fixable.