Davin News Server

From: Lucas McCain <Lucas_McCain@tutanato.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Soooo Oppressed!
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 13:05:01 -0600

On 8/22/2024 7:49 AM, AlleyCat wrote:
> Democrats on Blacks:
>
> "A few years ago, this guy (Barack Obama) would have been gettin' us coffee." - racist white supremacist Bill
> Clinton(D) to racist white supremacist Sen. Ted Kennedy(D)

https://x.com/SpiritofLenin/status/1825874435712110989
Friendly Neighborhood Comrade @SpiritofLenin

On this day in 1998, 26 years ago, Bill Clinton ordered a cruise missile
attack on Sudan’s Al-Shifa factory, which produced 90% of the country’s
pharmaceuticals. The destruction of the factory resulted in the deaths
of tens of thousands from treatable diseases.

The US claimed the plant produced WMDs & had connections to Osama bin
Laden, but neither was true. When it became clear the plant only
produced medicine, the US blocked a UN inquiry into the incident

Al-Shifa factory specialized in anti-malaria, tuberculosis treatments &
veterinary medicines. A report by a former German ambassador to Sudan
stated that “several tens of thousands” were likely ki!!ed due to
preventable diseases due to the loss of the plant.

https://x.com/SpiritofLenin/status/1825874453172981856
In 1998, Sudan was heavily sanctioned. Thus, it was unable to import
expensive replacement drugs to compensate for the destroyed Al Shifa
plant, which provided vital medicines at an inexpensive price. In Sudan,
the incident is widely described as an act of terror.

The factory’s owners sued the US in an attempt to receive compensation,
but the court dismissed their suit, ruling “the enemy target of military
force” has no right to compensation for “the destruction of property
designated by the President as enemy war-making property.”.....

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

"There is no "democratic" government where all the governing officials
are rich grifters, the multinational corporations and financial
institutions control policy, and the will of the people is ignored,
subverted through propaganda, or oppressed with lawfare and threats."

Posted by: Belle | Jul 22 2024 14:51 utc on Moon of Alabama blog

Biden: "28 out of every high school students is Latino, we better start
figuring it out."

https://www.globalgulag.us