Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: (eMD+) Expertly: Using the non-existent (Georgia Composite Medical Board 5:27) power of a medical license from G-D to perpetually(?) practise quackery in Georgia...
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 21:13:24 +0100

On Thu, 22 Aug 2024 13:52:25 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
<achung@EmoryCardiology.com> wrote:

>(eMD+) 08/22/24 Again, behold in wide-eyed wonder ...
>
>GOD uses all things, which include the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned
>such as LoosePeeledMemoryQuackIdiot fake-KK(QQ)-nymshifter et al, for
>the good of the wonderfully hungry which includes confirming
>the infinite (Phil 4:13) power of an eternal (John 3:16) medical
>license to their infinite chagrin:

Again, behold in slant-eyed wonder ...

You need a terrestrial medical licence to practice quackery in
Georgia, gook!

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.