Davin News Server

From: Johnny <johnny@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Yet another stupid idea from Kamela's past
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2024 14:30:13 -0500

On Sat, 24 Aug 2024 14:04:40 -0500
Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:

> NoBody wrote:
> > Vice President Kamala Harris once promoted the idea where police
> > officers were no longer needed as first responders in American
> > communities, in a surprisingly naive assessment of law enforcement
> > considering her background.
> >=20
> > In June 2019, then-Senator Kamala Harris appeared at the Poor
> > People=E2=80=99s Campaign Forum as a presidential candidate in the
> > Democratic primary where she was asked about demilitarizing police
> > departments across the country.
> >=20
> > But Harris appeared interested in taking police departments out of
> > the business of responding to public calls for help such as 911
> > first response.
> >=20
> > =E2=80=98[W]e really need to get to a point where communities frankly d=
on=E2=80=99t
> > need, don=E2=80=99t need a law enforcement response to what=E2=80=99s h=
appening in
> > their communities because they are safe communities,=E2=80=99 Harris sa=
id.
> >=20
> > 'Defund the police' advocates argue that a better response to 911
> > calls would be publicly funded unarmed mental health professionals,
> > to prevent violent clashes with suspected criminals.
> >=20
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13766309/kamala-harris-defund-=
police-911-calls.html
> >  =20
>=20
> How anyone could seriously be considering voting for her is hard to=20
> imagine.  I know there are voters who hate Trump so much that it is=20
> driving their decision.  But I wish they would consider what their
> life will be like if she is elected and does what she said she wants
> to do.

She is not going to win the election.  Only left wing news site like
the Hill are telling that lie.  The Hill show Harris winning by 49.5%
to Trump's 45.9%, and that is ridiculous.

We haven't had a woman president yet, and this idiot is not going to be
the first one.

I predict Trump by a landslide.  If Hillary Clinton couldn't beat Trump,
Harris doesn't have a chance.

I was so sure Hillary would beat Trump, I didn't stay up and watch the
elections returns.