Davin News Server

Subject: Re: For all you Israelis
Newsgroups: alt.politics,uk.politics.misc,nz.politics,can.politics,soc.culture.british,alt.politics.uk
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 24 00:52:16 UTC
From: D. Ray <d@ray>

NoSpamAtAll <spamnot@not.home> wrote:

> In article <QDpUTigCTULdwnqnMxvkPNVzQiQGttVv@news.usenet.farm>,
> D. Ray  <d@ray> wrote:
>
>> You have something to say?
>
> Yes, for example
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/worst-atrocities-british-empire-amritsar-boer-war-concentration-camp-mau-mau-a7612176.html
> https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/04/04/the-british-empire-was-much-worse-than-you-realize-caroline-elkinss-legacy-of-violence
> https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2018/12/19/how-britain-stole-45-trillion-from-india

You forgot to prove that all this was the choice of British people that
they consciously made, and somehow profited off of. Were there any
demonstrations on the streets of London demanding putting Boers women and
children in concentration camps? No, and it was not the British people who
profited off of South African gold.

“No Rothschild is English, No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg,
Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was born an Anglo-Saxon. And it is
this filth that you fight for. It is this filth that has destroyed your
empire. It is this filth that elects and selects ‘your politicians’.” –
Ezra Pound

Meanwhile, we all saw demonstrations in Israel demanding the right to rape
random Palestinian prisoners with impunity, we all can see bloodthirsty
Zionists on the streets defending right of Israel to bomb women and
children, et cetera. This is conscious choice made by majority of people.
True democracy, I might say.

>> <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews>
>
> You mean the same Ashkenazi Jews who win far more Nobel Prizes per capita
> than any other ethnic group?

Yeah, when Jews vote for Jews and hire Jews, it’s called “nepotism”. When
one small group engages in such practice and other people don’t, you’ll
inevitably end up with disproportional representation. Fortunately, people
start noticing it and asking questions. That magic shield of Holocaust
victimhood is wearing out.