Davin News Server

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
From: Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com>
Subject: Re: Yet another stupid idea from Kamela's past
Date: 25 Aug 2024 01:10:57 GMT

On 2024-08-24, Johnny <johnny@invalid.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Aug 2024 14:04:40 -0500
> Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> NoBody wrote:
>> > Vice President Kamala Harris once promoted the idea where police
>> > officers were no longer needed as first responders in American
>> > communities, in a surprisingly naive assessment of law enforcement
>> > considering her background.
>> >
>> > In June 2019, then-Senator Kamala Harris appeared at the Poor
>> > People’s Campaign Forum as a presidential candidate in the
>> > Democratic primary where she was asked about demilitarizing police
>> > departments across the country.
>> >
>> > But Harris appeared interested in taking police departments out of
>> > the business of responding to public calls for help such as 911
>> > first response.
>> >
>> > ‘[W]e really need to get to a point where communities frankly don’t
>> > need, don’t need a law enforcement response to what’s happening in
>> > their communities because they are safe communities,’ Harris said.
>> >
>> > 'Defund the police' advocates argue that a better response to 911
>> > calls would be publicly funded unarmed mental health professionals,
>> > to prevent violent clashes with suspected criminals.
>> >
>> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13766309/kamala-harris-defund-police-911-calls.html
>> >

>> How anyone could seriously be considering voting for her is hard to
>> imagine.  I know there are voters who hate Trump so much that it is
>> driving their decision.  But I wish they would consider what their
>> life will be like if she is elected and does what she said she wants
>> to do.
>
> She is not going to win the election.  Only left wing news site like
> the Hill are telling that lie.  The Hill show Harris winning by 49.5%
> to Trump's 45.9%, and that is ridiculous.

I'm not so sure.
While The Hill is a left wing rag, the other media have been gushing over Kamala.
People are stupid.

> We haven't had a woman president yet, and this idiot is not going to be
> the first one.

I sure hope not.
Not because she is female but because she is a radical left wing idiot.

> I predict Trump by a landslide.  If Hillary Clinton couldn't beat Trump,
> Harris doesn't have a chance.

I can't stand Hillary or the Clintons in general, but I will say Hillary is qualified to be
president.
At least compared to Kamala.

> I was so sure Hillary would beat Trump, I didn't stay up and watch the
> elections returns.

I lost $100 and a dinner out on that one.
Wife was sure Trump would win in 2016.
I laughed.
I lost.

--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"