Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Bill Clinton, A Serial Sexual Predator And The Man Who Raped Me In 1978, Will Be The Guest Speaker At The DNC Tonight. - Juanita Broaddrick
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2024 05:18:19 -0400

On Sat, 24 Aug 2024 19:47:38 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>On 2024-08-24 19:31, Skeeter wrote:

>>> Sorry, but a jury found that he had done it.
>>
>> Not rape.
>
>The judge explained it.
>

>>> It was a civil trial, but that was still the finding of fact.
>>
>> Rape isn't a civil case.
>
>A finding of fact.
>

>>> As for the insurrection, that trial is still to come.
>>
>> Gone. He hasn't even been charged with it.
>
>Bzzzt:
>
><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_prosecution_of_Donald_Trump_(election_obstruction_case)>
>
>Try to keep up.

This is the charge Trump is trying to escape with his immunity claims.  IIRC,
non of the other charges involves conduct while President so aren't covered even
by Presidential immunity.

"Trump Eyes Bigger Trade War in Second Term.  The former presidentÂ’s past
tariffs raised prices for consumers and businesses, economists say. His next
plan could tax 10 times as many imports."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/27/us/politics/trump-trade-tariffs-imports.html

--
#NEVERtrump