Davin News Server

From: D. Ray <d@ray>
Subject: Re: For all you Israelis
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 24 22:18:12 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.politics,nz.politics,uk.politics.misc,can.politics,soc.culture.british,alt.politics.uk

NoSpamAtAll <spamnot@not.home> wrote:

> In article <pdfIqiNaGqztgoNsdoinFUPpMsaTaHIH@news.usenet.farm>,
> D. Ray  <d@ray> wrote:
>
>> NoSpamAtAll <spamnot@not.home> wrote:
>
>>> These are crimes committed by the British.
>
>> No. British nation, British people did not commit them and
>> did not profit off of them.
>
> Are you totally insane?

Did British people ever went on demonstrations demanding putting Boers
women and children in concentration camps?

>>> Proof?
>
>> They tell that to everyone themselves.
>>
>> <https://youtu.be/_RyeYiBu3EA>
>
> "They"?

Yes, (((they))).

>>> Jews were discriminated against, for years, both in USSR and US
>>> universities
>
>> No, they weren't.
>
> Again, are you totally insane?

Are you? We already got it, you’re a Jewish supremacist, but having a
proportional representation of your people in elite universities (2%) is
not discrimination. Discrimination is when all Ivy League deans are Jews,
majority of “White” professors are Jews, and half of “White” students are
Jews (again, 2% of population).

Here’s good article on the topic:

<https://littoria.substack.com/p/the-jewish-golden-age-continues-part>

<https://archive.ph/OCN2D>