Davin News Server

From: NoSpamAtAll <spamnot@not.home>
Newsgroups: alt.politics,nz.politics,can.politics
Subject: Re: For all you Israelis
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 04:25:36 +0000 (UTC)

In article <vagf44$24uu6$1@dont-email.me>,
Lawrence D'Oliveiro  <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Aug 2024 22:04:41 +0000 (UTC), NoSpamAtAll wrote:

>> "And why do you ignore the REAL genocides in the Middle East, all
>> conducted -- of course -- by Muslims against Muslims?"

> Shireen Abu Akleh wasn't a Muslim.

I was not talking about Shireen Abu Akleh. I was talking
about the millions of Muslims killed by other Muslims
in the Middle East, since 1948.

I'm still wondering why you can't answer a simple question:

"And why do you ignore the REAL genocides in the Middle East, all
conducted -- of course -- by Muslims against Muslims?"

As noted, two recent example: 650,000 killed in Syria's civil war,
450,000 killed in Yemen's civil war.

Is it because you just don't care about dead Muslims, unless they
died in wars which *they* initiated against Israel?