Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: If The Economy Is Soooo Good Under Biden...
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 06:09:05 -0400

On Mon, 26 Aug 2024 00:10:01 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-08-25, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ... then, WHY is Kamala Harris telling us she's going to "fix it"?
>
>The libbys are far too ignorant to realize that just like they don't realize that Kamala/Biden
>policies are the cause of these messes.

They aren't messes.

>Remember, Biden relies on Kamala and she is the last one to leave the room after important policy
>meetings.
>This is insanity.

I was checking current state polls at 270towin.  Interestingly the polling
averages for both Texas and Florida show Trump up by only 5 points.

Why are the polls always right when Trump is ahead but always wrong when they
show him behind?

When Republicans say, "It's the media's fault," what they really mean is that
the facts are inconvenient.

--
#NEVERtrump