Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Bill Clinton, A Serial Sexual Predator And The Man Who Raped Me In 1978, Will Be The Guest Speaker At The DNC Tonight. - Juanita Broaddrick
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 06:02:12 -0400

On Mon, 26 Aug 2024 20:17:31 -0600, Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:

>In article <vajal8$2m7mv$4@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>>
>> On 2024-08-26 18:16, Skeeter wrote:
>> > In article <vaj7nu$2ls6u$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

>> > Huh?
>> >

>> Was that too hard for you to follow?
>
>It made no sense.

Translation:  Yes.

>> You really need that remedial English instruction.
>
>I see you're tired and dazed. I'm sorry I did that to you. Go get some
>rest and try again.

Translation:  I'm tired and dazed and I'm sorry I misunderstood you.  I'll get
back to you after my nap.

The beginning of the end for Vladimir Putin.
The negotiations for the Power of Siberia 2 pipeline between Russia and China
have broken down over issues of price and supply.  On top of that, Mongolia has
not included any spending for the pipeline in its new budget indicated the
pipeline is indeed on hold.
The ruble is cratering again as Russian investors try to get out of rubles owing
to the poor economic forecasts in Russia.

--
#NEVERtrump