Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Tough Talk From The Pussy Little Coward, Rudy
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 14:19:02 -0500

On Tue, 27 Aug 2024 12:46:48 -0600,  Skeeter says...

> > Ha ha ha! *HA HA HA HA HA HA*! Right you are! Whenever someone talks about doing
> > Skeeter-Shit "Lamey" Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell in, he always reflexively
> > squeals, "Bring it bitch" (always without the required comma). He is not tough,
> > and he never was. I've seen him. He's a decrepit 75+ year old pseudo-man wearing
> > Depends.
>
> You have never seen me and you have my age wrong. But thanks for
> obsessing over me.

When runt doesn't have a clue as to who he's trying to intimidate, he simply describes himself.

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his
little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

[I Just *LOVE* The Way This Sig-file Makes Boi-Fucker Lose His Fucking Mind]

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive antisocial behavior and constant
overcompensation resulting in pompous mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and
tough talk.

"I can kill you with one hand.  You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the sufferer. Other characteristics
of this scourge are a very short penis, acne, low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!** - Rudy Canoza

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy Canoza

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy Canoza

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot - every fucking time.  You're a
zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement"
*ALWAYS* is." - Rudy Canoza

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy Canoza

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again.  Yes." - Rudy Canoza

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung, Sanitary Napkin and Bit of
Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy Canoza

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy Canoza

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy Canoza:  https://i.imgur.com/kDtydh1.mp4