Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: H.R. McMaster: NOT A Billionaire - Donald Trump: Billionaire
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 03:52:06 -0000 (UTC)

says...https://nypost.com/2023/06/16/biden-gets-handsy-with-eva-longoria-at-white-house/

>>> Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster is not a billionaire...
>>
>> No shit.
>
> If Trump has the wealth he says...
>
> ...why is he trying so hard to avoid posting the bonds in the cases he's
> lost?

Who cares?

Just because a person has billions in wealth doesn't mean that the person has billions in liquid
assets.
Do you actually believe Trump has billions sitting in bank accounts?

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Is A Marxist