Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Why aren't all states required to review their voter roles like Texas does?
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 07:47:33 -0400

Texas has purged 1.1 million names from voting rolls since the 2020
presidential election after the state found them to be ineligible,
Gov. Greg Abbott announced Monday.

Abbott signed election integrity bill SB 1 into law in 2021 that
requires the secretary of state to work with the Department of Public
Safety to compare information on citizenship status in that agency's
database to the voter rolls. The checks are required to be "monthly."

"Election integrity is essential to our democracy," Abbott wrote in a
statement. "I have signed the strongest election laws in the nation to
protect the right to vote and to crack down on illegal voting."

BIDEN ADMIN SUED BY 16 STATES OVER PAROLE PUSH FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
WITH US SPOUSES

"These reforms have led to the removal of over one million ineligible
people from our voter rolls in the last three years, including
noncitizens, deceased voters, and people who moved to another state,"
he continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-announces-over-1m-ineligible-voters-removed-voting-rolls-since-last-presidential-election?intcmp=fb_fnc&%3Fintcmp=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwY2xjawE77VdleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHcsUWfaIslJpZgNHERb0ydTNIsKQmBqRaf5siKYd9SN9-hZRcB7pteJknw_aem_0RTH8TFYa-KT66qLuRkGXw