Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Poor Delusional Rudy's Shit Standard In Journalism Says:
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 10:37:08 -0500

No bullshit semantics games, runt... they allowed it on their site... then they "said it."

=====

The New York Times Turns on Kamala! As The Liberal Newspaper Runs A String of Brutal Op-Ends Slamming Harris
As 'Weak', 'A Phony' And 'Ignorant', Is Her 'Brat Summer' Finally Over?

There are few cheerleaders more reliable than Kamala Harris's friends in the liberal media.

Ever since President Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 election race last month, their print presses and TV
networks have put in a hard shift trying to paper over Harris's past record as the most unpopular Vice
President in American history.

To read and listen to their florid praise is to believe that Harris is already a shoo-in for president - and
not an 11th hour replacement as Democratic nominee.

That was until her lackluster Thursday night speech at last week's Democratic National Convention - which
appears to have halted the torrent of feel-good fangirling.

The reliably liberal New York Times was among the first to suddenly change tack on Friday, taking aim at what
many perceive to be Harris's fatal lack of clear policy with a brutal headline that read: 'Joy Is Not a
Strategy'.

In a sour commentary, NYT Deputy Opinion Editor Patrick Healy said he'd 'cringed' when former president Bill
Clinton took the convention stage on Tuesday to claim that Harris would be 'the president of joy'.

How's that going to help the millions of Americans whose livelihoods are now at stake, Healey asked? And why
has Harris failed to conduct a single interview or serious press conference since Biden stepped aside last
month?

'Ultimately, she needs more voters in the swing states to trust her to handle the economy better than her
opponent... Harris can't coast on "joy",' he concluded witheringly.

But worse was to come from the Times.

On Monday, the newspaper published a guest essay titled 'Trump can win on character', by conservative
commentator Rich Lowry.

Pulling no punches, Lowry wrote that Harris is 'weak and a phony and doesn't truly care about the country or
the middle class.'

Lowry attacked Harris's record as Vice President, namely her failure to 'secure the border or to address
inflation'.

'She doesn't care if her tax policies will destroy jobs. She has been part of an administration that has seen
real wages stagnate while minimizing the problem because the party line matters to her more than economic
reality for working Americans,' he added.

Of course, such critiques aren't uncommon in conservative circles - but for such harsh words to appear in the
NYT will no doubt be seen as a warning shot by Harris's team.

Another Times guest essay, written by veteran financial journalist Roger Lowenstein and published on Tuesday,
took further aim at Harris's economic policy.

In the article - which, in fairness, also criticized Donald Trump's position on import tariffs as
'nonsensical' - Lowenstein slammed Harris as 'censorious and vague' in her plan to unveil communist-style
'price controls' on supermarkets.

'Forget that her proposal addresses a problem that no longer exists... More dismaying was her seeming
ignorance that price controls, almost without exception, have led to shortages, supply chain disruptions and
eventually higher prices,' he wrote.

And it's not just the Times.

Indeed, a sense of unease with Harris now appears to be creeping across the commentariat, with the
authoritative Wall Street Journal and left-leaning The Hill adding to the disquiet.

'Are You Willing to Pay $5 Trillion for Kamala Vibes?' asked senior commentator James Freeman in the WSJ on
Friday.

Freeman argued Harris has damaged the economy during her time as VP, not least by supporting Biden's multi-
billion-dollar hike in government spending during the COVID crisis.

'She deserves more than her share of the blame for providing the crucial tie-breaking Senate votes for the
spending schemes that fueled inflation,' he wrote. 'And now she's promising to impose destructive new tax
hikes on our slow-growth economy.'

And YOU want THIS to be President:
https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."