Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: H.R. McMaster: NOT A Billionaire - Donald Trump: Billionaire
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 11:06:09 -0700

On 2024-08-28 11:01, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Aug 2024 10:22:49 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> Are you saying that was fake?
>>
>> I'm saying it's very strange that we haven't seen a scar for what his
>> "doctor" declared to be a "2cm wound"...
>
> If there was no wound, then why did Wray suggest in congressional testimony that the wound may have been
> caused by shrapnel?
>
> "THE wound". If there was no wound at all, why would the head of the FBI suggest that there WAS a wound,
> but..."
>
> How about: "What struck former President Trump in the ear WAS A BULLET, whether whole or fragmented into
> smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject's rifle," said the FBI.
>
> "There's some question about whether or not it's a bullet or shrapnel THAT HIT HIS EAR," Wray said.
>
> So... the FBI admits there's a wound.

Do you think he went and looked at it himself? No?

Then someone TOLD him, right?

Do you know who that person is and if they are implicitly trustworthy?

> Are you now going to tell us that what hit Trump was shrapnel and THAT was faked?

You like to ask questions, and I'm just asking questions:

Why has there not been a single picture of the ear before the wound
allegedly "healed"?

Why do pictures of his ear taken since the incident show NO scarring;
literally nothing?

> The people you interact with REALLY ought to know what you think. Do you tell your field hockey bros what you
> think?

Let the deflection begin!

<snip>