Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: The World's Number 1 Climate Scam Fraudster Michael E. Mann...
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 12:08:07 -0700

On 2024-08-28 08:37, AlleyCat wrote:

> The world's #1 #ClimateScam fraudster - @MichaelEMann - predicted a record 33 named storms.  It is the end of
> August, and there have only been five.  I don't expect to see a retraction, acknowledgment or mea culpa from
> him or the @washingtonpost
>
> https://x.com/MichaelEMann/status/1807213689852043497

What Michael Mann has to say is of less interest than what the actual
prediction was:

'NOAA National Weather Service forecasters at the Climate Prediction
Center predict above-normal hurricane activity in the Atlantic basin
this year. NOAA’s outlook for the 2024 Atlantic hurricane season, which
spans from June 1 to November 30, predicts an 85% chance of an
above-normal season, a 10% chance of a near-normal season and a 5%
chance of a below-normal season.'

<https://www.noaa.gov/news-release/noaa-predicts-above-normal-2024-atlantic-hurricane-season>