Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Commie-Driven Bloomberg Notices That Farms Keep Having Record Crop Yields, But Omits CO2's Outsized Role
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 16:44:51 -0400

  Alan wrote:

>> Nobody anywhere every denied that CO2 has an impact on plants.
>
> It's about the SIZE of the impact, Loser-1.

Speaking of losers, you shit out a non sequitur. You actually
thought -- and maybe it's wrong to apply the word "thought"
to you but, there it is -- that plants can't thrive in CO2
unless CO2 is killing all the polar bears from heat stroke...

And that's a non sequitur. You are retarded.

>> CO2 is pumped into greenhouses -- thus becoming a "Greenhouse Gas" --
>> because plants breath it in.

> So then your implication that it was atmospheric CO2 that was resulting
> in your alleged "record yields".

It was what you were actually respond to, and would know already  if
you had any reading comprehension & retention.

Seriously. you just paraded your lack of reading comprehension and
believe that this supports you... "I have no reading comprehension
so I must know a lot!"

You are retarded. Yes you are.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5