Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Commie-Driven Bloomberg Notices That Farms Keep Having Record
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 17:56:37 -0400

  Alan wrote:

>> Speaking of losers, you shit out a non sequitur. You actually
>> thought -- and maybe it's wrong to apply the word "thought"
>> to you but, there it is -- that plants can't thrive in CO2
>> unless CO2 is killing all the polar bears from heat stroke...
>>
>> And that's a non sequitur. You are retarded.

> No. That is not what I said or even implied.

And here I quote your idiocy:

"So....

...you want to simultaneously argue that man's contribution to CO2
cannot be large enough to have any impact on global warming...

...but somehow CAN be large enough to have a large influence on crop
yields?"

You're either a very bad liar or a very retarded 'tard.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5