Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Trump IS a Billionaire and Low-Self-Esteemed Ski Bunny Can't STAND It That I Keep Getting The Better of Him, Simply Because He Keeps Lying To Save Face
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 18:05:58 -0500

On Wed, 28 Aug 2024 15:05:09 -0700,  Alan says...

> > The topic was NEVER about Trump lying. *I* said he was a billionaire, you fucking faggot moron.
>
> And I started out by simply pointing out that your supposed
> "billionaire" is trying desperately to avoid having to post bonds in his
> (lost) civil cases...

So?

And?

Does that negate his worth?

Not one bit. His assets, no matter WHAT he "owes" on them, make him a billionaire. Most all billionaires
aren't liquid billionaires, dumb ass.

Cain't you EVER learn you nothin'?

> It only morphed into whether or not he was a liar after that.

No... YOU morphed it, which means dick, dick-sucker. It was NEVER the topic, like you said it was... liar.
LOL... you lie about Trump not being a Billionaire AND you lied about the topic.

What a fag.

> > But, while we're here...
> >
> > Forbes: What's Donald Trump Really Worth?
> >
> > The answer: $7.5 billion, according to our most recent tally, last updated on May 2, 2024.
>
> Show the link, and show where they had full access to what his
> liabilities are.

They DO show his liabilities, and they're FAR less than his assets, you ass fucker.

You know how to do a text string search and I gave you the names of the sites, so you looked it up, didn't
you, faggot?

That's why your playing your faggot games again.

> > How Rich Is Donald Trump? $7.5 billion
> >
> > Truth Social's Parent Company: $5.6 billion
>
> Which depends on the supposed value of the stock.
>

> > Who owns that?
> >
> > Real Estate: $1.1 billion
> >
> > Clubs & Resorts: $810 million
>
> And what are the mortgages on those properties?

Doesn't matter... as long as they're being paid, they're ASSETS,  you man-ass-fucker.

Give it up, faggot-1... you're losing and no amount of word-salading and torturing bullshit semantics will
help you.

> > Cash: $410 million
>
> Odd that he can't post bond, then.

Show us that he never posted bond... ever. Not initially... ever.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+posts+bond&ia=web

Silly faggot.

=====

Gay Narcissistic Personality Disorder And Gay Alan

Gay Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition often erroneously mistaken for overconfidence or
conceitedness.

Sufferers will often monopolize conversations, BELITTLE OTHERS, freely express their sense of SUPERIORITY and
ENTITLEMENT and BECOME DEPRESSED, ANGRY and ABUSIVE in the face of perceived criticism which raises feelings
of insecurity and shame.

There is a theory that gay men, like Alan, may be particularly susceptible to narcissistic personality
disorder(BINGO!), as a result of subconscious feelings of intense inadequacy, for which narcissism is an
over-compensation.

Counseling for gay men can offer the opportunity to discuss and resolve these issues. Unresolved, the
symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder can have serious consequences, in terms of failure to form
meaningful relationships, build friendships, develop careers and...

...GETTING BANNED FROM ALL USENET SERVERS.

Common indicators

Criteria for diagnosing narcissistic personality disorder are generally considered to be an exaggerated sense
of self-importance, feeling superior and expecting to be considered superior by others, exaggerating
achievements, fantasizing about spectacular successes, demanding constant admiration and compliance, taking
advantage of others while struggling to recognize their needs and feelings, believing they are envied by
others and generally behaving arrogantly. Psychotherapy and counseling for gay men, like Alan, can help open
the process of exploring issues that underlie these responses.

When to seek help

Often people experiencing narcissistic personality disorder put off seeking clinical intervention. Their
erroneous self-perception as powerful and perfect isolates them from others including medical professionals,
and they generally only seek treatment when they experience associated symptoms of depression, as a result of
perceived slights or rejections with which they struggle to cope.

Early medical intervention

If you recognize personality traits that are common to narcissistic personality disorder, or you're
experiencing depression, anxiety or a disabling sadness, you should consider contacting your own doctor to
discuss these feelings and related concerns, or contacting an experienced counselor or psychiatrist in London
who may be able to offer insight, perspective and the counseling that allows you to confront this life-
limiting condition. Getting appropriate treatment could make your life more rewarding and enjoyable.