Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Lying Sacks of Shit, Lie Again
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 23:21:12 -0400

On Wed, 28 Aug 2024 15:02:28 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>On 2024-08-28 14:58, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 28 Aug 2024 12:56:54 -0700,  Alan says...
>>
>>> I don't know if he is or he isn't.
>>
>> Yeah you do, you're just embarrassed to admit you're wrong.
>>
>> EVERYONE knows you look this shit up, and that you'd have a cite if I was wrong.
>>
>> Trump's a billionaire, making YOU the liar, not him.
>
>Nope.
>
>Since no one has been allowed to look at his liabilities along with his
>assets...
>
>(And since we KNOW he inflates the value of his assets hugely)
>
>...there's no way to know what he is really worth.

Twins are born.  One of them will cure cancer but only if the other one dies.
Will you kill it?

IDs of Chechen fighters who surrendered rather than fight.
<https://x.com/wartranslated/status/1823274836270969007>

--
"Of all the things that I hated about my childhood, nothing
compared to the revolving door of father figures."  -- JD Vance

#NEVERtrump