Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Commie-Driven Bloomberg Notices That Farms Keep Having Record Crop Yields, But Omits CO2's Outsized Role
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 05:04:58 -0400

On 28 Aug 2024 23:26:43 GMT, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com>
wrote:

>On 2024-08-28, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>> Alan wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> So....
>>>
>>> ...you want to simultaneously argue that man's contribution to CO2
>>> cannot be large enough to have any impact on global warming...
>>>
>>> ...but somehow CAN be large enough to have a large influence on crop yields?
>>>
>>> Do you not see the dissonance, there?
>>
>> I couldn't get past the "Commie driven Bloomberg". LMAO. These wrong-wingers
>> are thick as shit, soft as a sneakerful.
>>
>Please tell us more.
>You seem to be well versed in the subject of shit.

Especially when it comes to you RINOs, which it so often does.

And they complained BIDEN is the old feeb?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AN5XCe1PFU4
(deranged Trump word salad on mifepristone)

--
"Of all the things that I hated about my childhood, nothing
compared to the revolving door of father figures."  -- JD Vance

#NEVERtrump